Chapter 11

Roddy POV

"Morning.." I said to HeavenLeigh as I got on top of her and she smiled. "Morninggg" She said back.

After we left her church last night, I came over and she let me spend the night. Of course nothing happened, we just laid up and watched a movie, then listened to a whole playlist which resulted to us falling asleep.

And the playlist was still playing when we woke up, and "Remember Me" by Chris Brown and Tyga was playing. This song is very dangerous to listen to at the moment but aye.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss, she kissed me back holding the side of my face. I slid my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it, moaning in my mouth a little bit.

I grabbed her left leg and wrapped it around me, rubbing and caressing her thigh down to her leg. "Mmm" She moaned in my mouth. I pulled away from the kiss and buried my face in her neck, kissing on it.

I heard her breathing heavily as she held onto me, I licked on her neck before sucking on it while keeping a firm grip on her thigh. I could tell she was holding in moans, I chuckled a little.

"Don't be shy, you good" I said in her ear before I kissed along her jawline, and she bit her lip.

"It just.. Feels really good" She said innocently.

"I know.." I said. "Let me know if anything I do makes you uncomfortable" I added.

"Okay" She said. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I said "Oh you tryna get in trouble", making her laugh.

"Boy shut up" HeavenLeigh said.

I put my face back in her neck and sucked on it, hearing her let out soft moans as I slowly grinded against her.

I'm teasing myself at this point, and a nigga was brick hard but it is what it is.

I moved to her cheek and placed kisses on it, seeing her faces, her eyes were closed and she bit her lip.

We rolled over so she could get on top, and she smiled looking down at me and I winked at her.

She leaned down and gave me a kiss, and I slid my hands down grabbing her ass. "This shit fat" I mumbled in between kisses and she giggled.

"And it's yours" She said in my ear as she kissed on my neck.

Freak.

She gone make this waiting shit hard but I'll thug it out for her.

I kept my hands on her ass feeling her move back and forth on me to the rhythm of the song, I took a deep breath feeling myself getting horny.

She gave me a kiss and once she caught herself getting real into it she said "Oooh hold up"

I laughed as she sat up on me taking a deep breath and looking away from me while her hands were on my chest.

"You be having me ready to just risk it all" She said laughing as she got off of me.

"You ain't the only one" I said chuckling.

"You uh... You okay?" HeavenLeigh asked me as she laid next to me.

"Yeah I'm good, don't worry baby" I said and she nodded her head.

"Okay.. Well I got some news I wanna share with you" She said.

"Okay, wassup?" I asked.

"So.. Because of you, and your motivation... I'm gonna get in the studio soon and record something." She said and I sat up in the bed.

"For real?" I said.

"Yeah" She said with a smile.

"That's good baby, we might as well hit that shit together since I'm gonna get started on my mixtape" I said.