Chapter 86

HeavenLeigh POV

"Hi boo!" Remy said getting in the car with me and she leaned over to give me a hug.

"Hey! How are you?" I asked.

"Doing better, you?" She asked.

"I'm great. Where you wanna go eat?" I asked.

"I was thinking California Pizza Kitchen" Remy said.

"Alright, I'm gonna get gas first then we can go. How's Miyon doing?" I asked.

"She's fine, blowing up my damn phone" Remy said and I laughed.

"Uh oh" I said.

"Yeah.. I mean, we have been intimate I ain't gone lie. But I haven't had sex with her yet, I'm just not ready." Remy said.

"I feel you, take your time." I said.

"Yeah.. I'm just scared Heaven.." Remy said.

"That she'll hurt you like Leanna did?" I asked.

"Yeah. Like what if this is all a game to her like it was to Leanna? She's saying all the right things, just like Leanna did. She makes me feel... Special. Like Leanna did. But what if it's all an act? I don't know." Remy said looking out the window.

"Well I'm sure God will give you some discernment on who is for you and who isn't. Who's intentions are pure with you and who's isn't. Especially since you've experienced this pain once before." I said.

Remy sighed and said "I hope so. I've been crying on and off"

"Aww why?" I asked.

"Because I'm scared. I feel like I'm permanently damaged, sometimes I wish my dad was still here so I can go to him you know?" Remy said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"I swear if Miyon is using me like Leanna was, I'll go crazy. I'll go psycho." Remy said and I chuckled saying "Okay let's calm down"

"Mannnnn. I'm so serious, because I'm tired of that" Remy said.

"I know, but don't end up like that because of other people. You know what I mean? You're gonna let them win. But let's just hope Miyon's intentions are pure. If their not, you'll know for sure. Don't even worry." I said.

She sighed and said "Yeah.."

"What else is it that you're worried about?" I asked.

"What? What makes you think I'm worried about something else?" Remy asked.

I chuckled.

"I've been knowing you since you were 10, you cannot hide from yo friend, girrrrrlll" I sang like Beyoncè.

Remy looked over at me and laughed, making me laugh as well as I shrugged.

"Okay I didn't know you were the fourth member of Destiny's Child" Remy said sarcastically.

"I know right" I said back and she laughed.

"That actually made me feel a whole lot better though. Even though you've known me since we were 7 actually" Remy said and I smacked my lips.

"You get the point Reminisce" I said laughing.

"But you're right, I'm worried because I actually like her. Like I'm developing feelings" Remy said.

"Aww Remy" I said and she smacked her lips.

"Nooooooooo that's not good Heaven." She said and I laughed.