Chapter 56

Remy POV

Me: You still coming over?

HeavenLeigh: Yeah I'm omw

Me: Okay 💙

I picked up my bottle of Rosè and I put it to my mouth, drinking some of it when I heard Leanna say "You really think that's a good idea?"

"What?" I said after I drank some.

"Drinking that" She said.

"I'm good, stop worrying" I said and she sighed.

"Aye Leanna!" I heard Kamal say loudly to her.

"Yeah?" She said back.

"You seen my watch?" He asked her. I know he's talking about the watch I got him for Christmas after the program we all did.

He finna have a rude awakening.

"The Cartier?" Leanna asked to be specific.

"Yeah" He said.

"Nah, babe have you seen it?" Leanna asked me.

"Yep" I said sitting on the couch, leaning back against it.

"Where is it?" Kamal asked me.

"Back at the Cartier store" I said chuckling, and Kamal squinted his eyes at me and said "The fuck that mean?"

"I returned it since you wanna act like we can't speak." I said, and he just looked at me.

"Remy. Say you didn't" Leanna said sighing.

"Welp" I said, Kamal chuckled.

"So you wanna play that game? Aight" He said.

"Play what game? Nigga you ain't talked to me in days and expect me to just let you keep that fucking watch? I spent bands on that shit-"

"If you gave the gift there ain't no take backs! It was never from the heart then!" He said.

"I guess it wasn't" I said. Even though I didn't mean that but Kamal been hurting my feelings walking around here not speaking to me.

"And see, I got you a fucking Diamond necklace that I'm not even gone ask for it back. Because I gave it to you from the heart even though I'm upset with you. You full of shit cuh, dead homies" Kamal said.

"I'm full of shit?!" I yelled getting up from the couch.

"Yeah! You are!" He yelled back.

"Okay guys! Stop it!" Leanna said getting in between us.

"Nah fuck him!" I yelled.

"Fuck me? After all I've done for your ungrateful ass?!" He yelled.

"I've done shit for you too!" I yelled.

"And I never discredited that!" He yelled back, and just then the door bell rang.

"Thank goodness, it's Heaven" Leanna said taking a deep breath as she opened the door, and actually, it was her and Roddy.

"Hey, please come in" Leanna said pulling Heaven and Roddy in.

"What's the matter?" Heaven asked.

"This nigga always starting SHIT!" I yelled.

"What? You took back the watch and returned it to Cartier over your fuckin feelings but I'm starting shit? Man shut up" Kamal said.

"What?" Roddy said.

"Yeah. She took the watch she gave me for Christmas and gave it back, returned it to where she got it from" Kamal said.

HeavenLeigh looked at me and said "Really?"