Chapter 140

Kamal POV

I was blasting "Pussy Monster" by Lil Wayne while smoking this blunt in my room, bobbing my head taking a video of myself.

"When I lift my top lip, I can still smell you
When swallow my spit, I can still taste you
Put that pussy in my face, everytime I face you" I mouthed the lyrics.

I exhaled smoke out of my mouth and Skylar walked in the room seeing me recording and she started dancing to the phone and I laughed putting the camera on her while she was bending over and throwing that thang.

"Ayeeeee" I said and she laughed walking over to me and she sat on my lap, and we started rapping the lyrics together.

I looked over at her and we were rapping the lyrics together.

"Imagine if I did that with your pearl on my top fur
I make that pussy talk to me
I could make that thang jump off of you and walk to me"

She blushed at me rapping that to her and I kissed her before stopping the video and she kissed me back before we laid on the bed and she was on top of me, and we started making out.

"My blunt cuh" I mumbled as I had it in between my fingers and she laughed saying "Don't give a fuck bout that blunt cuh"

"Aye shut up" I said and she laughed so hard before we started kissing again and I used my free hand to grab that ass.

"Mmmm" She moaned in the kiss and I slid my middle and index finger to her pussy from behind, through her clothes and I was rubbing on it.

"You better stop before I take these clothes off right now" Skylar said and I chuckled.

"That don't sound bad actually" I said.

"Mhm.." She said giggling. "We can when we get back" She added, because we were about to go out to eat.

"Aight but I uh, wanna talk to you about something" I said.

"Okay" She said sitting up on me and I took a puff of the blunt before speaking again.

"So.. I really been thinking about a lot. And how I wanna make alot of changes in my life, a whole lot" I said.

"Mhm" Skylar said.

"And.. I need peace baby. Peace. I never ever, been at peace my entire life. Somebody always taking me out of my peace" I said and she sighed caressing the side of my face.

"I know baby.." Skylar said.

"So I was thinking... After Roddy has this album release party shit, we move. Outta LA. Because I need peace and I definitely ain't getting that shit out here" I said and she rose her eyebrows.

"You tryna leave Cali?" She asked.

"Nah, just LA. I have a lot of business out here and clients. See I'll still be coming to LA, just not LIVING out here. I can't bare it no more cuz. I need peace in my life for once. You give me peace, so now I want our setting to be peaceful." I said.

I thought about this after Roddy pulled the shit he pulled at my birthday trip.

I just had enough, and a nigga wanna get away.

Me and Skylar.

"Well.. Where were you considering?" She asked.

"I was thinking Orange County" I said.

"Oooh. I fuck wit that." Skylar said.

"Yeah? I wanted your opinion first, since you'll be wit me and everything" I said.