Chapter 65

HeavenLeigh POV

To be continued

I pulled up to the location Remy sent me and it was the parking lot to some burger place. I seen her car and I can tell she was hotboxing it and I sighed.

I got out the car and walked over to her's and soon as she unlocked it for me to get in, all the smoke hit my face and I started coughing.

"Dang-" I said as I dang near choked, and Remy laughed saying "I'm sorry.. Just get in and leave the door open so it can air out"

"Girl it's cold out here, I'll just roll the window down" I said getting in the car and I rolled down the window a little bit.

"Here" Remy said handing me a bottle of water.

"Chileee thank you" I said making her laugh.

"You're welcome" She said before sighing.

"Now.. Whats the matter?" I asked her.

"I fucked up. I fucked up bad" Remy said before leaning her seat back and rubbing her face. She grabbed her blunt from her ashtray and relit it.

"What do you mean?" I asked, she took a puff first before exhaling and answering me.

"You know who Jordyn Woods is right?" She asked me.

"Mhm. Wasn't she at the studio the other day?" I asked.

"Yeah.. I met her that day. And then she found me on Instagram, we got to talking and.. We linked up today." She said and I rose my eyebrows.

"Okay so..? What happened?" I asked.

"We've been flirting and shit-"

"Wait wait wait. What?" I said.

"I know." Remy said sighing.

"Alright continue" I said. I was lowkey getting mad FOR Leanna but I'll keep calm for now.

"So tonight we hung out and.. It just turned into kissing." Remy said, I put my hands over my face shaking my head.

"I knowwww" Remy said.

"Reminisce." I said looking at her.

"I know Heaven" She said sighing.

"That's gonna CRUSH Leanna" I said.

"But I don't want her to know! It was just kissing so it doesn't really matter, she shouldn't know anyway. It ain't like I fucked" Remy said.

"You'll be living with that guilt. You gotta be real with her just like how you'll want her to be real with you. If she finds out some other way that you had an intimate moment with Jordyn, she'll leave you for good. You might as well be the one to tell her, before Jordyn does." I said and she smacked her lips.

"You think if I tell Jordyn not to say anything she won't?" Remy asked. I looked at her like she was stupid.

"She'll tell her." Remy said answering her own question.

"Exactly." I said shaking my head.

"Are you mad at me?" Remy asked me.

"I'm disappointed in you. This is gonna hurt Leanna to the core, she's sensitive and she's all about you, and you know that." I said.

"I know, that's why I'm so fucked up. I wanted to get alcohol but I fought the urge so now I'm just smoking" Remy said.

"Well.. I'm proud of you for not falling for the urge to get a drink" I said to her.