Chapter 15

Unknown POV

To be continued

"Hey Alonzo!" I said and he looked over at me and his eyes widened once he seen me aim my pistol at him.

"GOODNIGHT MOTHAFUCKA!" I yelled before blasting him four times, twice in the shoulder and twice in the stomach, and I quickly drove off.

I looked back and seen he was holding his stomach and coughing as he fell to the ground.

"FUCK!" I yelled, I was hoping he would die instantly, I swerved the road and kept it pushing.

-

Roddy POV

"What the fuck" I said as me and Kamal pulled up to Alonzo's house and we seen him laid out on the grass holding his stomach and breathing in and out.

"Shit! Somebody got him before we did!" Kamal said.

"But who?" I asked.

We both looked at each other scrunching our eyebrows.

"I have no idea.." He said. I reached over in my glove department and pulled out two sets of plastic gloves and tossed him a pair.

"Put these on, you know what time it is" I said.

"Fasho" Kamal said, we both put our gloves on as we got out the car, and we ran over to him.

He looked up at us and kept coughing up blood, he couldn't even speak.

"Damn. We gotta finish him off" Kamal said lowly.

"I know" I said. It was dark as fuck outside, and we both looked around. "Okay we gotta put him in the trunk" I said.

"Aight" Kamal said. "Pat this nigga down first and make sure cuh ain't got no weapons" I said and Kamal patted his pockets down.

"Nothing, we straight" He said also digging in his pockets, and he pulled out his wallet.

"He got this wallet though" Kamal said looking inside of it.

"Got damn, with all this money. Aight I'm keeping this" Kamal said sticking it in his pocket.

"Nigga really?" I said laughing.

"He bout to be dead and gone anyway" Kamal said shrugging, I laughed even harder shaking my head.

"You crazy. But don't say NOTHING to HeavenLeigh about it. Okay?" I said.

"Niggaaaa what I look like? I got you, come on" Kamal said. He went to grab Alonzo's legs and I grabbed him from his shoulders.

"W-what-" He tried saying something but couldn't. I just shook my head.

Once we got the trunk to open, we threw him in there and he groaned in pain.

"Oh well mothafucka" Kamal said laughing and I just chuckled as we slammed the trunk shut, getting ready to go.

-

HeavenLeigh POV

I pulled over to Alonzo's street holding the steering wheel with one hand, and my pistol with the other.