Chapter 109

Roddy POV

As I got out the shower, I put the towel around my waist and walked into the bedroom to get my lotion when I seen HeavenLeigh wasn't in here.

"Heaven!" I said, she might be in the kitchen.

"Heaven baby!" I said.

She hasn't been speaking to me at all, all because she's mad. We're married. Why not communicate?

I sighed a little and walked in the kitchen, seeing she wasn't in there and all the lights were off in all the rooms, meaning she wasn't in none of those rooms either.

"The fuck" I mumbled walking back in the bedroom, and I seen her car keys were gone.

So she left while I was in the shower.

Without saying anything?

Big problem.

I grabbed my phone the bathroom counter and I went to my messages with her, and I called her number.

It rang and rang.

And rang.

Before it went to voicemail.

"Cuh." I said as I pressed call again, and then it just rang rang rang again.

Before going to voicemail AGAIN.

Pissing me off.

"Hi this is HeavenLeigh! Leave a message!"

After it beeped I said "HeavenLeigh. Where are you? Stop playing with me right now."

I then hung up the phone and tossed it to my bed.

I don't even understand why she's so upset. I'm working. Ain't like I'm out here doing fuck shit.

-

HeavenLeigh POV

"You okay?" Remy asked as I was driving. I sighed and said "Yeah" keeping one hand on the wheel.

"No you not" She said.

"I just hate that I gotta show him how much it's bothersome for your partner not to answer their phone, then be out all day, without you knowing. But since he keeps doing it, disregarding my feelings I'm gone definitely show him." I said.

"As you should. I would've done the same thing. Where we going?" Remy asked.

"I don't even know" I said sighing as I was on the freeway.

"Why don't we go to the beach down in the valley? They got nice beaches out there, and we can relax and just get food and talk" Remy said.

"But we didn't bring no blankets, no-"

"Girl we'll buy a new one on the way there." She said and I laughed a little saying "Aight"

"The more, the better" Remy said.

"Mmm that's true, on certain occasions" I said chuckling. "Does Miyon know you're with me?"

"Yeah, I let her know I was gone be gone majority of the day with you. She coo as long as I keep her updated" Remy said.

"Well at least you do that for her. My husband don't know how to do that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh he gone learn his lesson today." Remy said.

"Man.. I really hope so." I said.

"If not, just move to New York and start over" She said and I said "What?" Before we both started laughing.

"I'm for real, New York got some nice looking niggas out there. Knicks, lawyers, football players and shit"
She said and I laughed saying "Girl, shut up"