Chapter 75

Kamal POV

"Heyyyy finally!" Kali said opening her door for me, and I laughed saying "I'm sorry baby, had to make a few runs with Roddy today

"Heyyyy finally!" Kali said opening her door for me, and I laughed saying "I'm sorry baby, had to make a few runs with Roddy today. You know I manage him"

"Yeah I know, I just missed you all day.." She said as I shut the door behind me.

"Well I'm here now.. I'm all yours" I said wrapping my arms around her and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I leaned down and gave her a kiss.

"I made you something to eat if you're hungry" She said.

"I am actually, a nigga hungry than a mothafucka" I said and she laughed.

"Alright good because I hooked it up for you" She said.

"And what can I have for dessert?" I asked and she blushed.

"I mean... What you want for dessert?" Kali asked me.

"Some of that" I said sliding my hand down there and I rubbed on her pussy through her leggings and she bit her lip.

"Oh you know I ain't ever gone turn that down, that tongue is amazing" Kali said and I chuckled before winking at her.

"Mhm" I said.

"Chileeee you got it all" Kali said grabbing my hand as she led me in the kitchen.

"That's all you shawty" I said.

"Aww.. Taste this" She said holding the spoon to my mouth, and it was some pasta she made. I ate it off the spoon and cheesed, making her laugh.

"This shit good" I said as I was chewing, she laughed even harder saying "I see" as she wiped the sauce from the corner of my mouth.

"Make me a whole bowl baby" I said kissing her cheek.

"I got you, I'll bring it to you just go in the room" Kali said.

"Aight" I said walking off, she always caters to ya boy. It's much appreciated.

I needed this time with her, I'm still at odds with my sister and then all this work going on with Roddy was on my head so I needed some time off with my safe space, which was Kali.

-

Roddy POV