Chapter 101

HeavenLeigh POV

10:00 PM

"This is beautiful..." I said looking around.

My birthday is in two hours and Roddy surprised me with a getaway in Barbados, with us and Remy and Kamal of course.

And he also extended the invite to Skylar and Miyon as well.

I couldn't have asked for a better way to spend my birthday, especially since I don't do clubs or parties like that. I just wanted to spend it with the people I love.

So now we were at this big penthouse that he reserved for all of us, and it was beautiful.

"You like it?" Roddy asked.

"Absolutely.. Oh my gosh" I said in awe. I've never been to Barbados before, the scenery was amazing.

"Damn Roddy you picked a nice spot" Remy said as she was walking around hand in hand with Miyon.

"On hood, this shit hard cuz" Kamal said as they shook hands.

"Figured everybody would fuck wit it" He said.

"Thanks for even inviting me" Skylar said to him.

"Yeah me too, I really appreciate it" Miyon said.

"Ain't a thang, welcome to the family" Roddy said to them.

"That's right" I said with a smile.

"Come here, I'ma show you our room while we here the next four days" Roddy said.

"Oooh okay" I said.

"And everyone else, y'all could pick the room y'all want since there's 5 of them" Roddy said as he led me down the hall, which was beautiful and had all these painted pictures in it.

Once we got to our bedroom, it was huge. The bed was huge, there was a chandelier in here. And on the bed was a whole lot of gifts, in PINK bags, Victoria Secret bags, Savage Fenty bags, and more.

"Aww baby..." I said covering my mouth.

"This is all yours BUT, you can't open it till tomorrow since it ain't yo birthday yet" He said.

"Can I open one right now?" I asked.

He laughed and said "No"

"But-"

"HeavenLeigh. No" He said, I smacked my lips making him laugh.

"Fine" I said folding my arms.

"Don't be doing allat, come here" He said aggressively pulling me in by my waist and I smiled.

"Shut up" I said.

"Come here" He said giving me a kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back.

"Thank you for all this.. This is beautiful. I'm already loving it here" I said.

"Ain't no thang baby." He said kissing my forehead, then my cheek.

-

Remy POV

"This shit coo as hell" I mumbled as I put me and Miyon's bags in our room.

"Very, I've never been to Barbados's before.. I appreciate you even wanting me to come" Miyon said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just be wanting to give you space sometimes, I don't wanna annoy you" She said. I laughed and said "Baby come here"

She walked over to me and I wrapped my arms around her saying "You never annoy me, just because I told you that it's good that we have space in the relationship doesn't mean everywhere I go I wanna be away from you."