Chapter 147

HeavenLeigh POV

To be continued

"Rodrick!" I said loud enough for him to hear me as I walked in the house.

After Remy told me how he'd be drinking all night and day, I had to come and talk to him.

"Roddy!" I said walking in the bedroom seeing he was sitting on the edge of the bed with a blunt in his mouth and a seen an empty bottle of 1942 on the ground.

"Oh my goodness" I mumbled picking the bottle up, and it just smelled like an full blown bar in our bedroom.

"Rodrick what is the problem? You gotta stop this" I said and he exhaled smoke before saying "I need you"

I sighed.

"Do you know that?" He asked me.

"Can you put that down?" I asked him referring to the blunt.

"I need to calm down" He said before putting it back in his mouth.

"What's going on in your head right now?" I asked sitting beside him, and he looked over at me.

"Baby I love you" He said.

"I know you do" I replied.

"And I need you, and I want you" He said, I nodded my head just listening.

"So you leaving to go to Remy's for a while is fucking with my head. I don't wanna be separated, none of that" Roddy said.

"Roddy- It took me leaving for a while for you to get it? I don't understand. You should've been fixed this, THATS the whole point of a marriage. Not lemme fix it now because she told me let's separate" I said.

"I know baby and I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I was complacent" Roddy said, I sighed.

"Look at me" He said standing up. "I'm a fuckin mess cuz" He added.

"I lost my best friend, he moved and act like a mothafucka like me don't even exist. Even though we been down since we were kids. The shit is crazy" Roddy said.

"But WHY is he acting like that now? Roddy. It's time to take accountability." I said.

"But-"

"No no no, because you sitting here with a bottle and a blunt throwing a pity party for yourself and I'm not having it. I didn't come here to join your pity party, I came to make sure you were okay." I said and he just looked at me.

"You keep blaming everyone else for your problems when it's you Rodrick. It's you. You have to realize that. Keep it real with yourself and stay real with yourself. You have to keep it real and said dang, I messed up. How can I fix this? But instead this is what you do. You'll say, dang I messed up I know that but y'all need to get over it cuh. Like no. Just because you're over it the next day don't mean that the rest of us are. You have to be careful what you say and how you move because others will never ever forget that. It's gone always be in the back of their head." I said.

He sighed.

"You have to pull it together roddy, it ain't just us anymore.. We have.... A little one on the way." I said putting my hand on my stomach and he smiled.