Chapter 83

Remy POV

"Kamal, you okay?" I asked walking in his house and he was sitting on the couch smoking a blunt

"Yeah I'm coo.." He said as I sat next to him.

"I just wanted to check up on you before I leave. Make sure you were okay.." I said.

"Where you going?" He asked me.

"Oh- Miyon invited me and HeavenLeigh out to hang with her friends. She wants to meet mine, and I'm gonna meet hers. And I ain't got no friends except for my best friend so" I said chuckling.

"Mmm you must really like her" Kamal teased and I smacked my lips.

"Shes coo" I said and he gave me a look.

"Nah, if you down to meet her frineds, it's more than that" He said.

I sighed.

"I mean.. She fine as hell nigga I ain't even gone front" I said and he laughed as we shook hands.

"See I knew it" Kamal said.

"But I just... I can't." I said.

"Can't what?" Kamal asked.

"Get into another relationship right now. I don't trust shit. Leanna fucked up my head. We were together a year, and she was pretending the whole time so. I really wanna take my time with whatever this is with Miyon" I said.

"Yeah I feel you on that." Kamal said exhaling smoke away from me, then he passed me the blunt.

"Yep so, I'm just friends with her for now. Heaven's on her way here because Miyon's friends agreed to drive so they're gonna pick us up." I said.

"Oh okay" Kamal said.

"Do you want me to stay here with you? I can cancel the plans and just-"

"Nah nah, go head. Don't trip, it's been a minute since I seen you smile like this, I want you to keep it" He said and I smiled a little.

"Aww. I love you Kamal, you've really been there for me through it all. Not every girl can come to her brother about these type of things so I love that you make me feel comfortable enough to vent to you." I said giving him a hug.

"Of course, like I said, we all we got." Kamal said as he hugged me back.

"For real.." I said sighing. Kamal is all I have left since our parents passed on.

"I just wanna make sure I'm here for you in return, you know, through your break up with Kali and the loss of your baby." I said, taking a puff of the blunt.

"Yeah and I appreciate that, I'll be coo. I gotta meet Roddy at the studio later anyway." Kamal said.

"Oh okay, how's that going?" I asked.