Chapter 104

HeavenLeigh POV

7:30 AM

"Turn it up for me Reminisce" I said as I was in the kitchen, me and all the girls were making breakfast together. We got two more days to spend out here in Barbados.

"Oooh I love this song" Skylar said as Remy turned it up and it was "Heaven" by Mary Mary.

I had to get my spirit right this morning with God, so I needed some upbeat gospel music.

"Right! I haven't been to church in a minute but this brings back memories" Miyon said.

"When we get back to California, I can take you to Heaven's. That's where me and Kamal go" Remy said.

"You have a church Heaven?" Miyon asked.

"My father does, yes. He's a pastor" I said with a smile.

"Aww that's dope! I wanna go" Miyon said.

"Me too!" Skylar said.

"We can make that happen as soon as we get back" I said pulling out the pancake mix and everything I needed to get it going.

"So Miyon baby you gone take care of the sausages, Heaven's gonna do the pancakes and eggs, Skylar gone do the bacon and grits and I'm gone do the orange juice" Remy said and I laughed.

"Reminisce. Orange juice? All you gotta do is pour it in the cup" I said.

"Exactly" Remy said laughing.

"This girl" Skylar said chuckling and Remy shrugged.

"I like watching all these beautiful women cook" Remy said sitting back against the chair and Miyon smacked her lips before chuckling.

"Excuse my baby, she's such a man" Miyon said.

"Trust, I been knew. Since we were 7" I said laughing,

"Yeah this ain't new to Heaven" Remy said shrugging.

I turned the music up a bit more and sang the lyrics, I needed my gospel right now.

"I gotta get myself together 'cause I got some place to go
And I'm praying when I get there I'll see every one I know
I wanna go to heaven, I wanna go to heaven
Said I wanna go to heaven, I wanna go to heaven"

"Wait wait wait" Skylar said and I looked over at her.

"Heaven- You sing?!!" Skylar asked and I laughed.

"Yep" I said with a smile.

"She performed at the BET awards for Mary J Blige, that's how I know. And that's also how I met my love" Miyon said hugging Remy from behind.

"Mhm I tried to push you away but" Remy said rolling her eyes and we all laughed.

"But you couldn't, so shut up" Miyon said laughing and she gave her a kiss.

"And I'm glad" Remy said grabbing her chin.

"Miyon! Check them sausages" I said and she laughed saying "I'm so sorry" before rushing to the skillet.

I chuckled saying "It's okay girl" as I flipped the pancake over.

"Good morning" I heard Kamal say to us as he walked in the kitchen.

"Morning" We all said.

"Finally" Skylar said and he laughed a little walking over to her and he gave her a kiss.