Chapter 44

Roddy POV

"Alright I needa talk to you cuh" I said to Kamal as I was driving.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing really, it's just- Man, the other night I had a dream" I said.

"A dream?" Kamal said.

"Yep" I replied.

"Okay, about what?" He asked.

"HeavenLeigh." I said, then it got quiet before Kamal laughed.

"Ahhhhhh, you was dreaming bout the pussy wasn't you?" He joked.

"Man shut up that ain't funny!" I said and he laughed even harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" He laughed, and I smacked my lips.

"Man I'm for real cuh" I said chuckling.

"Aight, aight, so you had a dream you was having sex wit her." Kamal said.

"Yeah" I said.

"Okay? Ain't that normal?" He asked.

"Yeah man, waiting is becoming more difficult by the day. But she's worth it, man we both been struggling" I said.

"I bet, it's part of the process. But I'm proud of you for mastering self control through it for the woman you love" Kamal said.

"Oh fasho, I'll do anything for Heaven. But nigga the dream was so good I was dry humping her ass in my sleep, without even knowing" I said and he laughed.

"Oh shitttt" He said.

"Man that's not funny cuh" I said laughing a little myself.

"You felt that shit" He joked.

"Nigga." I said and he laughed harder.

"Did she know you were doing that?" Kamal asked.

"Yeah she woke me up and asked me why I was doing that" I said, and he laughed all over again.

"Damn Roddy. But aye, you ain't the only nigga going without pussy right now" Kamal said.

"You and Tahj ain't been doing it?" I asked.

"Nah, she got a nigga waiting" He said.

"Till marriage?" I asked.

"I don't think so, she never said that. But I know it's gone be a while, you know?" He said.

"Yeah, we used to getting the pussy quick, now we got women who making us wait" I said.

"On me, I spent the night at Tahj's house the other night and was basically teased the entire time" Kamal said and I chuckled.

"How?" I asked.

"She had a big t-shirt on with panties under it." Kamal said and I sighed.

"Ahh damn." I said.

"Exactly" Kamal said.

"For some reason that's way sexier to me, than lingerie." I said.

"Facts, so when I seen that I'm like got damn, then she get in the bed with her ass out and I'm not supposed to do anything about it?!" Kamal said and I laughed.

"See that shit right there have a nigga trippin" I said.

"We just supposed to sit there and not get hard."
Kamal said and we both laughed.

"I just always think about the end of it all, how when I marry Heaven, all of the waiting we did was worth it, you know?" I said.

"Yeah and how you gone fuck her up when that time does come" Kamal said.