Chapter 57

HeavenLeigh POV

"Okay so I finally finished it for you" I said to Tink as I met up with her at her house

Couldn't even believe it.

But I finally finished the songs I wrote for her, and the song I wrote for Ann Marie as well. So now I was here to show Tink her's and get my money for it.

Considering everything I'm going through with Roddy, and even Remy, I needed a distraction anyway. So I was glad I was here.

"Oooh yes! I'm ready to hear it" Tink said.

I smiled and said "Okay" as I opened my notebook app on my phone, and I cleared my throat.

Everytime I present the song to the artist, I STILL get nervous. I just always hope that they'll like it.

Tink played the beat for me, and I bobbed my head to it before I started.

"I see I need someone crazy for my love
For my love
I need someone that'll meet me there if I jump
If I jump"

As I was singing, I seen Tink bobbing her head and I could tell she was definitely feeling it, so I relaxed a little bit.

"Cause whether I'm down or whether I'm up
Going through things, you know it can get tough
Can I count on you?
Can I count on you?
And if I pull the trigger, will you bust back?
You ain't gotta ask, you know I'm gonna blast
Can I count on you?
Can I count on you?

I stopped singing and said "Okay so that's the chorus, before you go to the verse. What do you think so far?"

"I think this song is dope. I love your voice, so soulful" She said to me, and I covered my mouth and smiled.

I've been a big fan of Tink so hearing that from her meant so much.

"Thank you so much" I said.

"Oh no problem, and I'm loving the message so much. Especially in the relationship I'm in right now.. It's touching me." Tink said.