Chapter 115

HeavenLeigh POV

"Ready?" I asked Roddy.

"Mhm, go head baby" He said. I smiled a little and nodded my head.

Me and Roddy always read the Bible together twice a week aside from church, so that's what we just finished doing. We read the first five chapters of Proverbs today, and afterwards we were led to sing together so I was at the piano and we were just spending time with God together.

I started playing the song on the piano, and he slightly bobbed his head and I said "You start"

"Day by day, no more reaction
You are my center attraction
Every beat my heart beat is your soul.." He sang.

I smiled as I kept playing, he sounds so good.

Then it was my turn to go.

"Through hurt and harm, you're my protection
The path I take is your direction
Cause with you I know I can't go wrong.." I sang.

He looked over at me and winked, I blushed as we started singing together.

"Ever since that day I asked you into my heart
My world has changed so promise me you'll never part...
Cause I'm lost without you.." We sang.

"It's easy to see.." He sang.

"I'm lost without youuuu" I sang.

"And there's no letting go.." He sang.

"So let me be the first to say, I'm lost without you..
So don't ever go, awayyyy" We both sang.

"Aww baby.." I said as I finished playing the song on the piano, then I looked over at him.

"Let's add something to the beat.. Look" He said putting his arms around me and he said "You play the key again, and I'll show you"

I nodded my head and started playing the melody to the song, and then he placed his fingers on the higher keys and started playing with me, at a higher tone and it sounded so good blended together like that.

"Oooh I like that" I said with a smile.

"Keep going, come on let's sing the chorus" Roddy said.

"Cause I'm lost without you, it's easy to see
I'm lost without youuuu, and there's no letting go
So let me be the first to say, I'm lost without you
So don't ever go... Awayyyyy" We both sang.

"Baby that is beautiful!" I said.

"You like that?" He asked.

"Absolutely. You are a legend most definitely" I said and he smiled.

"Ahh thank you baby girl, I appreciate it" Roddy said.

"Of course, that was a good Bible study we had today right?" I said.

"Most definitely. It's good we get that time in, not just at church but at home too. I feel like my relationship with God has gotten stronger the past two and a half, three years." Roddy said and I smiled.

"I'm so happy to hear that. That's great my love" I said grabbing his chin hair.

"I thank you for shedding light on that, when you came into my world.." Roddy said.

"Oh it's my pleasure" I said, he grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on it making me smile.

"My Queen" He said.

"You are so sweet to me.." I said.

"Mannnnn and I ain't ever been this way wit a lil shawty before, you somethin special I'll tell you that" Roddy said and I laughed.