Chapter 149

HeavenLeigh POV

To be continued

"COME ON! Y'ALL GOTTA STOP!" I yelled breaking Remy and Miyon up.

Remy lit Miyon's clothes and shoes up in the tub, and then they started fighting which made matters worse.

"Please! Come on Reminisce, the fire is spreading!" I said.

We looked inside the room and Remy was breathing heavy as the fire started spreading out the bathroom.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID!" Miyon yelled at her.

"OH BITCH FUCK YOU!" Remy yelled pushing Miyon, and she grabbed two phones, I noticed.

I patted my back pocket, feeling mine. And I picked it up while I was on the phone with Kamal.

"Oh-" I mumbled just remembering I was on the phone with him.

"Kamal?!" I said but the phone call was already off. I smacked my lips saying "Dang it, alright Remy get your things, we gotta go before the fire spreads!"

"Remy we still-"

"BITCH SHUT UP, YOU DONE!" She yelled at Miyon and I sighed grabbing my things from the couch and my one suitcase I had, and Remy grabbed majority of her things putting them in her duffel bag.

Miyon ran outside the house crying and Remy chuckled saying "This bitch wanna cry"

"I can buy everything else I ain't even sweating it" Remy said.

"Remy there's a fire! You see that? Come on, we gotta go!" I said.

Remy just looked at the fire spreading and she didn't blink it once, and a tear rolled down her face.

"Remy, come on please.." I said grabbing her arm, and she grabbed her duffel bag putting it over her shoulder, and I rushed us both out of there.

"Where's my phone?!" Miyon yelled.

"I don't know" I said shrugging.

"Shit I don't either" Remy said and I squinted my eyes.

She had two phones in her hand, she definitely took Miyon's phone.

Aye.

Ain't my business, I'm staying out of that.

"My cousins on they way, soon as you talked that shit I went on and texted them so I ain't even finna trip" Miyon said.

"And? The fuck they gone do bitch?!" Remy yelled.

"You gone see bitch!" Miyon yelled back.

Remy was about to run up but I grabbed her saying "No! Y'all already got that out, and I'm with child so I'm tryna be careful when I break y'all up and everything so please. Both of you stop"

"I'm out here cold! Why? Because you burned all my clothes!" Miyon yelled.

"OH WELL!" Remy yelled running up to her and she pushed Miyon, Miyon pushed her back and then Remy pushed her AGAIN, and made Miyon fall.

"YEAH LOOK AT YOU DUMB CHEATING ASS BITCH! GET UP!" Remy yelled at her and I grabbed Remy pulling her back and I stood in front of her.

"Stop it" I said to Remy. When Miyon got up I said "Don't do anything, both of you need to stop. Miyon, maybe you should go to your mom's house"

"I have no way there" Miyon said sighing.

"Because this bitch ain't got a car and relied on me for rides. I took you everywhere with no complaints but in return you go and cheat on me." Remy said chuckling. "CHEATS ON ME!" She yelled, and I sighed.