Chapter 82

Double update, enjoy. 💙

Remy POV

"So what do you do Miyon? Like what's your career goals?" I asked her as we were kicking it at her house

The past few weeks we've been hanging out back to back, and I actually enjoy myself with her. She's coo.

"I'm a model" Miyon said and I sighed.

"What?" She said laughing.

"Ex bitch was a model, or trying to be one." I said rolling my eyes thinking about Leanna.

"Well I'm not her so stop sighing and rolling your eyes" She said chuckling.

"Yeah that's true, you not" I said.

"I'm sorry you think about her a lot and what she did.." Miyon said.

"Actually to be honest wit cha, when I'm with you I don't really think of her as much." I said, and she looked over at me.

"Oh really?" Miyon said with a smile.

"Really.. I mean, of course sometimes she pops up because I'm still trying to get over everything but, whenever I'm with you, she's out of my head." I said shrugging.

It's getting easier by the day.

"Well I'm glad I can help.." Miyon said putting her hand over mine, I looked down at her hand then looked at her.

"Me too.. Thank you, for being there and everything." I said.

"Oh it's no problem, I'm happy I can help" Miyon said.

"You seem so different.." I said.

"Seem?" Miyon said.

"I'm sorry, I just don't know anymore.." I said.

Leanna really played a role, so it's just hard for me to tell now. My mind is kind of messed up from all of this.

"I understand, it's gonna take time, but it'll be okay" Miyon said.