🍁1🍁

Jungkook POV

Today was an amazing day. I won the case.

Usually when I went a case I try to stay outside the rest of the day.

This is because while I am working on a case, I stay locked in my room.

I stay in a duplex apartment. I don't like villas. I feel its very lonely for some reason. And its better to have one helpful neighbour.

The apartment has 3 rooms; one as my bedroom, one as a study room and the last as a guest room

My parents are lawyers as well, you might think that they are dead trying to protect someone. But they are more clever than that.

They know karate 🥋 and how to shoot, they are licensed to a gun.

They stand for justice too. They never earned money the illegal way. My parents are the lawyers to many rich people so they are well protected.

Now about me, I was also inspired by my parents, so I decided to become a lawyer too.

This is the 50th case I have won.

Its not like I haven't lost, I have. If the fault is with my client then I would gladly lose. I want justice anyway.

This criminal I met recently is very smart. She told the world that was she was raped, and had killed her husband in self defence.

But what had actually happened was, she cheated on her husband. He wanted divorce. But her husband was fairly rich. She killed him for money.

I don't know what to say!

How could she?

I want ice cream 🍦. Lemme go and buy. I love ice cream. What about you?

I am single not ready to mingle. I have dated people before but we never kissed. Why?

Because I was too uncomfortable 😣, not my fault.

I am bisexual.

My parents didn't force me to marry like other parents. I was too young anyway.

They trusted my decision.

I wasn't a nerd in school, I had my share of friends. I talk to them sometimes.

Remember? I was talking about having a good neighbour.

My neighbour are actually students, they are studying medical 🏥. I talk to them every day actually.

It is said that if you teach someone you will learn better, so they teach me. I don't really listen, but sometimes it goes in my head.

This ice cream is heavenly. I could eat it all day.

I also know fighting and shooting so I am safe. I don't need bodyguards. I hire them when I am working on a case, then fire them its over.

"Grrrrr" I heard, what was that?

Me being a curious ass, went closer to the sound.

It lead me to a dark alley, there was only one lamppost in the entire street.

I used my phone's flashlight to see better.

OMG 😱

I SAW A TIGER 🐅 AND A WOLF 🐺?

They were injured though. They couldn't harm me. Why are they here? I mean shouldn't they be in a zoo.

The tiger and the wolf were growling at each other, I am guessing that they are not friends.

Stupid Jungkook, of course they are not friends, the tiger is cat family and the wolf is dog family. No wonder they hate each other.

I left them and ran to the nearest pet shop and bought there strongest collar and leash.

Hey, Precautious Hello 💁

What if they killed me?

How did they escape the zoo? Well I have to find the zoo and file a case.

Why? Because the animals looks very malnourished and they are injured badly.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

They are heavy, even though they look malnourished. Thank god that my house was near by and the streets were empty.

It was almost midnight anyway. It was isolated in the corridors of my floor.

I live on the top most floor, 15th floor.

After I dragged the tiger away, I found a wagon. That was so helpful, I put the wolf in the wagon and pushed it away.

I tied the leash to the balcony grill

I tied the leash to the balcony grill. I hope it won't break.

I put water 🚿 on them and tried my best to wash them.

They were injured but at least they were clean.

I will wait for them to wake up, and do the rest.

Since I live on the top floor nobody will be able to see the animals.

Because of those medical students I know how to treat the wounds.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Please vote 🗳, comment and share.

Bye 👋🏼