🍁 11 🍁

Jungkook POV

I could feel Baekhyun and Chanyeol looking at us. I was very happy when my babies decided to stay with me.

"Well, if you two want to stay here then we have no problem. But if there is any issues don't be shy and call us. That goes for you too Mr. Jeon." Baekhyun stated.

"Why would I need your help?" I asked confused 🤔. When I said that Chanyeol immediately walked over to me and snatched me away from my babies. I could hear them snarling.

Chanyeol dragged me to the room and spoke, "trust me there are a lot of things to know about hybrids. I can bet with my life that you would call again in at least a few days."

He sounded so confident, like he knew that something was going to happen.

"Can't you tell me now what that 'something' is?" I asked hopefully. He shook his head as a 'no'. I groaned while he laughed.

Then we both exited my room and once we reached the living room, I was attacked by my 2 babies.

I ruffled their hair while chuckling at them, they are so cute.

"Listen Mr. Jeon you need to teach these two to behave, to eat and to speak properly. I am trusting you with them.

I also want you to figure out what they want to do in life just to be a little independent.

Take me for example, I took a teaching course and now I teach small children. It isn't like I don't want to depend on my love, but I wanted to help him as well.

I hope you understand what I mean." The dog hybrid spoke calmly. I smiled and said, "of course, I will find out where their talents lie, and make sure they pursue it. You don't have to worry."

He smiled as he heard my answer.

After a while we waved a good bye to the tall man and his dog hybrid. My babies looked happy, feeling that they finally found someone like them.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

#Mission 1: Make them speak.

It has been 2 days since Chanyeol and Baekhyun had visited our house.

I called my babies and made them sit in front of me. Since I had no idea on how to teach them anything, I called Baekhyun for help. He told me to teach them just the way people teach dogs or cats.

"Tae, tell me your name. Try to do it without stuttering. If you it properly I will give you these snacks" I told Tae waving the snacks in front of his eyes.

"M-My name is T-Taehyung" he answered. He looked sad that he wasn't able to fulfil my task, but I reassured him by rubbing his back gently .

"Minnie you try the same thing as Tae" I told Jimin. He took a deep breath in and spoke, "My.... Name.... Is.... Jimin"

Wow! I am impressed, he learnt really quick. I patted his gently and praised him. He smiled wide and took the treats. I could see Tae feeling jealous from the corner of my eye.

Then I got an idea to put  this jealousy into good use.

How? Well I praise one a lot, then the other does well in my next task well. This back and forth game helped them talk very fast.

It wasn't hard to get them to talk since they only hadn't spoken in a long time. It wasn't like they didn't know how to speak.

In 3 week they mastered their speaking skills. And now they talk nonstop whenever I return from work.

I am going home right now and I can already imagine their reactions and expressions.

"I am_" "KOOKIE WELCOME HOME. TAE AND I WERE WAITING FOR YOU!" Jimin yelled. I was used to him getting very excited. I found it very pleasing to return home and have someone wait for me.

"So what have you guys been doing? Hmm." I asked them, it looked like if I didn't ask them that they would burst.

"Okay so we ate when you left and then__"
"we did some drawing for a while__"
" and then we watched a drama, it was really good we should watch it again__"
"then it became lunchtime so we ate the food which you left for us__"
"it was amazing. Then we played some games thats it."
" How was you day Kookie?" They speak very fast and keep completing each other's sentences, I find it cool though.

"My day went well my babies, just had to discuss some cases, met up with few people and came home to spend the rest of the day with you two." I replied smiling at them.

Then they both walked up to me and hugged me tightly, they do this all the time and I absolutely love it, considering how I hate hugging 🤗 other people. How strange?

"Since you two have been such good boys, we will be going out tomorrow. Like a picnic 🧺"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.