🍁 17 🍁

Jimin POV

It has been 2 months since our picnic trip. It was a great one honestly because we got conformation that Koo wouldn't ever leave us.

Tae and I learnt to cook by watching YouTube. I feel so happy whenever Koo complements our food. It feels nice to do something to our love.

Koo sleeps like a log, it is so hard to wake him up in the weekends but in the weekdays he leaves for work before we can get up.

Koo brought us phones 📱 so that we can call him whenever we want. This phone is so interesting 🤩. It has so many cool apps. Like this one called Wattpad, since Koo taught us how to read we have been practicing using Wattpad.

The books in here are so great. Have you guys read this book called Cinderella? It is so good. After reading that story Tae and I saw the movie as well.

And now I want Koo to wear that gown. He would look so beautiful in it, but he always refuses. He is a meanie.

And one more thing I love about phones is the wallpaper. I love changing the wallpaper. Right now this is this is the picture.

Don't we all look so cute, especially Koo! I want to kiss him so badly but everything has a time

Don't we all look so cute, especially Koo! I want to kiss him so badly but everything has a time. And I am willing to wait because Jeon Jungkook is worth the wait.

"Kookie get up. I have been yelling for the past 20 minutes" Tae yelled at a sleeping Kookie. It is 8 in the morning and Kookie us still sleeping.

"Thud!" I heard. That must me Koo falling out of the bed. Hehehe 😂.

After 15 minutes Tae and Koo come to the dining hall. "Koo here is your breakfast 🥞. I made pancakes." I said and served it to him, Tae and myself.

"This is sooo good" Koo said munching on the food. "You two cook better than me!" Koo exclaimed. Tae and I laughed at Koo's statement.

"Okay then babies. I am already late so I am gonna go now. Be safe, don't step out of the house and call me if anything happens.

Eat your food on time and please don't make a mess in the house." Koo rambled. Tae and I rolled our eyes.

"Okay okay. Now go. Bye Koo, have a nice day" both of us yelled at Koo as he ran out of the house.

"He is such a kid" I said sighing happily. "Yes, but I love it. I honestly get scared when his voice becomes stern." Tae said shivering at the thought of Koo getting stern and cold with us.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Taehyung POV

It is 3pm now and Jimin and I are very bored 😐. We literally did everything, but still we are bored. Jimin is dying of boredom on the couch looking at a dying potato. And me? Well I am just thinking we can eat raw rice and drink hot water. No need to cook! What a great idea!

"God Tae! You are smart. Hehe" I said to myself.

"TAEEE!" Jimin yelled on the top of his lungs. "WHAT?" I yelled back. "COME HERE I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING" Jimin yelled again.

I groaned and walked over to the couch where I saw 👀 Jimin smiling widely. "Why are you smiling like a fool?" I asked annoyed. "We can go and meet Koo in his office. We will surprise him. We know the address remember? He told us and saved it in the phone." Jimin said very excited.

I sat down and thought for a while. What is Koo gets angry that we left the house, that too without telling him? "Jimin what will we do if Koo gets angry at us?" I voiced my thoughts.

Jimin looked furious and said, "do you think that Koo will get angry at us? He has showed how much he cares for us. We shouldn't keep doubting him like this Tae"

Jimin is right. I am so dumb. Koo won't get angry with us. He will be happy to see us. "Then what are we waiting for? Go get ready lets go!" I exclaimed and ran towards my wardrobe.

I choose my clothes, wore them, styled my hair and rushed to the door to see Jimin already waiting for me.

"Nice outfit" Jimin complemented

"Nice outfit" Jimin complemented. "You too, for once you look good" I said laughing 😆. Before he could say anything I ran away to the bus stop.

We waited for the bus for 15 minutes. Since it was afternoon there were many students on the bus. We both sat on our seats and waited for our stop.

Our stop came 30 minutes later and we got off and stood in front of 'THE JEON LAW FIRM' damn! This place is huge.

Just how many employees work here? Wow 🤩.

We entered the building and walked over to the receptionist to ask for Koo. "Hello. Do you know where I can meet Koo— I mean Mr. Jeon." Jimin said to her. She looked at us and then asked, "Do you have an appointment with Mr.Jeon?" She asked us.

"Umm no, but he knows us and we wanted to give him a surprise." I told her smiling widely. She looked at us for a while and then called someone and talked to them for while.

"Please wait here. A person will escort you to Mr. Jeon"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments. Seeing your comments motivates me to update often.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.

Love you all 😍😍