🍁 5 🍁

Jungkook POV

Today is my birthday 🥳, I mostly don't celebrate it since I am a introvert but now I have two babies with me, so I thought of doing something with them.

They sleep in my bed every night but sometimes I fall asleep in the couch in my study room because of my cases. When this happens they get really cranky the whole day since they love cuddling me.

They don't have the leash on them so whenever I go, they follow me blindly. I love how they trust me so much, I trust them too, with my heart.

"Pup, cub come on wake up, its 9 am." I softly shook them. They both growled and turned to the other side. These brats.

"Yah! Get up. If you don't get up, no cuddles." I said sternly looking at them. They both shuffled in the bed and slowly woke up looking very tired 🥱. They legit slept for almost 12 hours, how can they still sleep? I am an early bird, I wake up early its a habit.

They both look so cute 🥰, Imma die by this cuteness one day

"Babies today is my birthday 🎂, so I will be staying at home today okay!" I told them feeling very excited. They both ran towards me and jumped on me. Cub jumped first on me pushing me to the ground and pup took the chance and started to lick my face. I laughed at their reactions.

They really hate it when I go to work, but I can't help it, I need money. Money is not the problem actually, I really love my job. Before I used to bring my clients home but now that is not possible anymore so...

So babies I ordered your favourite food and we will watch movies, I will play with you in the terrace.

Also I have invited some of my friends for a small party in the evening okay?

I will be introducing you two to them, so behave" I started off joyful and ended it sternly. They both modded their heads happily.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

It is afternoon already, this os the best birthday I have ever had. It is not like, my previous birthdays were bad they weren't this great.

We watched all the iron man movies and I drank my banana 🍌 milk 🥛 while they ate chicken 🍗, they really love chicken.

I cuddled both of them close, they are really warm. We were sitting against the sofa on the ground. They were sitting on either sides.

They rested their heads on my shoulders and watched the movie quietly. They really love watching the TV 📺, whenever I am busy and cannot give them attention, I just switch on the TV and bam 💥, they completely forget me. I should feel offended but its so adorable 🥰.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

"Ding dong" I heard, must be my friends. I had very few friends. You don't have to lots of friends, but it's important that the ones have truly love you.

My true friends are Kim Seokjin or Jin Hyung, Kim Namjoon or Joon Hyung then we have Min Yoongi or lil meow meow or Yoonie Hyung, I call him all these because it annoys him. 😈 Last but definitely no the least my friend Jung Hoseok or Hobi Hyung.

They were my college seniors, Jin Hyung and Joon Hyung are together because of me. I urge them to confess to each other. Then they became a couple.

The other 2 are single ready to mingle. Should I give any of your accounts to them hmm? 😏😏

I low-key think that Hobi Hyung is crushing on Yoonie Hyung but I am not so sure.

I opened the door and got engulfed in a big hug 🤗 by my best friends.

I locked 🔒 my babies in my room and told them to be quiet 🤫. I wanted to surprise my friends.

"Guys I want to tell you something" I spoke hesitantly playing with the hem of my shirt 👕.

"Don't tell me that you lost a case" Jin Hyung started.
"No, I think that he broke the vase 🏺 you gave him last year for his birthday" Joon Hyung said to Jin Hyung. I shook my head sighed at my friend's stupidity.
"Jungkook don't tell me that you killed someone. OMG 😱 what if you go to jail?" Hobi Hyung exclaimed. Yoonie Hyung smacked his and head and said, " Yah! Do you think Kookie can kill someone?" Yoonie Hyung asked Hobi Hyung. Then he continued and asked me, "are you dating someone Kookie?" He asked in a low voice.

"OMG 😂 guys stop with you assumptions. I will tell you everything. Come and sit down first." I said and invited them to the living room.

"Kookie why does your house look baby proofed?" Yoonie Hyung asked curious 🤨. "Well I did not steal a baby if thats what you all are thinking.

A month ago, after I won one of my cases I went for a walk and found 2 animals beaten up, injured and starving. My heart hurt 😔 looking at them like that.

So I took them home and nursed them back to health. And I want you guys to meet them.

They are a bit shy 🙈, so don't scream or run towards them ok 👌?" I spoke telling all the instructions to my friends.

They nodded their heads feeling very excited to meet my babies.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
What do you think will their reactions?

Thank you for reading 📖

Please vote 🗳, comment and share.

Bye 👋🏼