🍁 18 🍁

I love you guys! 200+ votes and 2.5K reads! 🤩

Taehyung POV

We sat on the couch in the lobby of Koo's building and waited. After 10 minutes a man came towards us.

"Hello I am here to escort you to Mr

"Hello I am here to escort you to Mr. Jeon. Please follow me." He said and walked away. We hurriedly ran behind him.

We went up to the 15th floor and and stood in front of a door. "Go inside" he said and walked away.

We entered happily wanting to see our Koo but instead we saw some middle aged man sitting in a big leather chair with the name plate [Mr. Jeon].

Was this man a friend of Koo? What is going on?

"Hello excuse me, you wanted to see me." He said giving us a plain reaction. "We wanted to see Mr. Jeon" Jimin replied feeling a little scared.

"I am Mr. Jeon" he said. What? But gotta admit this man looked really handsome.

"No you are not" I blurted out

"No you are not" I blurted out. As soon as said this he looked furious. "Are you trying to say that my name is not Jeon Dongwook?" He yelled standing up.

"Wait Jeon Dongwook" Jimin said. "Yes! I am the Jeon Dongwook. Who are you? I am going to call the police." He yelled again at us.

"Excuse me sir. We are really sorry we are looking for Jeon Jungkook. Do you know where he is?" I said politely. Koo taught us how to talk politely. Good job Tae!

"Why are you looking for my son?" Dongwook asked with one eyebrow raised. OMG 😱! We are so screwed. This is Koo's father, well now I know from where Koo got his looks.

"We... umm.. actually stay with him. If you want you can call him and ask him about Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. He will clear all the doubts.

We are really apologise, we got confused with your name." Jimin said smiling sheepishly.

He growled and was about to yell at is when we heard a melodious voice similar to Koo's. We turned around and saw a really beautiful woman.