🍁 25 🍁

Taehyung POV

We have and still are trying to gain Koo's trust back, but it is very difficult. It was always difficult from the beginning when we were animals but back then he didn't have a disappointed look in his eyes. But now every time Jimin and I look at him he has a disappointed but not surprised look.

Its hurts so bad, it hurts that it is out fault he is like this. We want to make it right but how? We still model but there is no Koo to pick us up,

no Koo to ask when the next shoot is,

no Koo to ask how was the shoot.

He does take care of us, he asks us whether we ate and some stuff like that. Its like we are roommates now, except we don't pay the rent.

We need to do something and that something must be fast.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

A few days later...

Jimin and I decided to have a surprise party to apologise properly and gain his  forgiveness and love back. I love him. We love him. And we will have him.

We are at the mall trying to find the perfect decorations for the party. We invited all of Koo's friends and his parents too. Hopefully it will turn out as planned.

"Tae look at this one. It looks super cute, lets buy it." Jimin said point to the decor.

And like this we went on and on for 5 HOURS! Yes! We wanted it to be perfect.

I am driving home as Jimin was too lazy. Such am idiot! Sometimes I wonder how I will share Koo with this fool.

We got back home and Koo was already there. "Where were you? I have been calling for 2 hours! Why don't you pick up?" Koo shouted as we entered.

His words showed us that he was still worried about us, that maybe he still loved us....

"I do care for people but its them who don't care for me" Koo said blankly and left. That stabbed our hearts but whatever he said is true.

But we didn't lose hope, Koo is worth it. Koo is worth the fight. Jimin and I started to brainstorm for ideas. We sat in the living room looking for ideas in Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest.

This is hard work. But its okay.

"Ringgggggggg!" I heard the bell 🔔. Jimin and I looked at each other. Who is coming now? In the afternoon?

Anyway we went and opened the door. No.

It is not her.

I don't want to go back.

Koo please come and save us.

"KOOO! COME HERE PLEASE, PLEASE FAST. Ahhh!" I screamed and called Koo. While I was screaming, she slappped me. Jimin lost his voice at the shock.

Koo please, don't leave us...

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
Really sorry for short chap and taking a long time to update.
I had exams. But I will try to update more regularly. Thank you for reading this book.

Thank you sooo much for 9K and 600+ votes