🍁 21 🍁

Double update

Jungkook POV

"Wakey wakey babies. Time for work" I said shaking them. They were hugging my waist from both sides tightly. Normally I would wake up and make breakfast for them and then leave.

"K-Koo 5 more minutes" Tae said stammering in his deep sleepy voice. I chuckled and said, "okay just little more time."

After a while I shook them again, "babies don't you want to come to work with me, or do you both just want to stay at home." I said looking at them. "N-No we will wake up" Jimin said yawning.

I finally pulled them out the bed and pushed them into the washroom to do their morning routine. I went to do mine after that.

Once I was freshened up, I picked the clothes for us to wear. I picked a suit for myself and choose casuals for my babies since they would be uncomfortable in a suit. "Babies come here, I picked your clothes"

They came, still looking tired and glanced at the outfits I selected for them. "Thank you Koo, can you bathe us now. Pwease~" Tae said showing his puppy eyes to me.

I tried to control but when Jiminie started to show his charm, I lost it and replied, "okay fine. Strip and fet jn the bath tub you two. I will come in a few minutes."

I finished the breakfast and went into the washroom to clean them. They were silently waiting for me in the tub. I picked the soap and washed them gently caressing all their body parts. While I was doing this, they were humming a song called WAP.

I tried explaining to them that it wasn't a song about cats but then after a few tries I gave up. Maybe in the future I would tell them the difference between a cat and a pussy.

Such dorks!

After our session of playing with the water, I kicked both of them out of the washroom and took a bath. Once I was done with my bath I wrapped a towel around my torso and walked out of the washroom.

(Like this except without the flowers

(Like this except without the flowers. Credit to owners)

Tae and Jimin were already dressed up. "Go have your breakfast, I have kept it on the table." I said and left the room to change. I put my clothes in my study because there was no space for my clothes in my room anymore.

Jimin POV

O.M.G! Koo was looking so hot 🥵. I can't stop thinking about him. I could see his prominent abs and his tiny waist and big breasts and his perky nipple. I just want to bite and mark him all over.

I know about all this because once Koo left us in Jin hyung's house and in his laptop there was this video playing. Tae and I watched it. There were 2 men, one was tied on the bed and the other took his peepee and shoved it into the tied man's bottom.

But the man at the bottom didn't look like he was in pain, it looked like he was enjoying it. He kept screaming 'more', 'harder' or 'faster'.

The name of the video was gay porn. I memorised that and when we reached home I searched it up and found so many interesting things.

That was when I understood what Koo said before. When you trust the other person then BDSM is fine. But with our old owner there wasn't even a safe word.

After watching the next app which upgraded my knowledge in such was Wattpad. You guys should check it out, too many juicy stuff 😏.

Koo doesn't know about this, he still thinks that we are innocent babies. So don't tell him.

"Are you guys done eating? Let's go." Koo said grabbing the car keys and opening the door for us. " yeash we are ready Koo." Tae said in a baby voice.

We went to the basement took the car and left for Koo's office.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

We finally reached his office and Koo took us to his cabin. He told us to wait and left the room. I heard him speak in the intercom to the employees to assemble.

All the employees came and then he told us to come. "These are my two new secretaries. I will not tolerate any sort of bullying or teasing. Any conversations with them must be professional. Keep in mind." Koo said coldly. I didn't mind nor did the employees, he was talks like this anyway.

After we came back into Koo's cabin and he said, "Tae I want you to read this case and tell me the main points. Jimin sort that bunch of papers in the corner.

Once you are done come and tell me. If you are hungry or tired inform me. Its is okay to feel lethargic on the first day of work, don't hesitate." Koo said sternly and coldly.

We should obey him at least now.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Finally I am done. This is so much work. I am so sleepy and hungry. The time is 3! Wow, I was focusing on the task Koo gave me that I completely forgot about the time.

I was alone at the office as Tae and Koo had some meeting. They both came and   I asked them, "Koo can we eat? I am so hungry."

"Sorry Jiminie, we already ate but we bought food for you. Now eat this and you both can take a nap.

Yes I know that you are feeling sleepy don't try to hide it." Koo said handing over the food.

While I was eating I saw Tae on Koo lap, his head was on Koo's soft chest. I wanted to be in that place. I finished the food and went up to Koo, "where will I lie down Koo? There is no space on the couch." I said.

Koo smiled at me and lifted Tae up and walked towards one of the walls and pushed a hidden button. As he pressed it the wall or door slide towards the left and revealed a room.

The room had a nice bed. Koo placed Tae on the bed and urged me to lie in the bed as well. As soon my head touched the pillow I closed my eyes.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Please vote and comment.
Thank you ☺️
Bye ✌️