🍁 2 🍁

Jungkook POV

It has been a day since I brought those two animals. They still didn't wake up.

By that I mean I bought the animals last night.

I hope that they are not dead. I mean, I even treated all their wounds.

I went to the kitchen to get some food. But obviously 🙄 there wasn't any. Why do I never buy groceries?

Wait that means, I have no food to feed them. I am so dumb. 🤦🏼

I picked up my coat and ran out to buy something.

I am at the store 🏬 right now, but what should I buy? Meat 🍖?

Lemme buy milk for them, that will be healthier.

As I am walking back home, I thought about what was going to happen to them. Should I call the zoo?

I opened the door of my room and as soon as I entered I heard whimpering.

I ran to the balcony and saw the animals trying to break free from the leash.

They must be hungry, I heated up the milk and poured it in a bowl and placed it in front of them.

They just stared at the bowl.

"Its okay, it is just milk" I urged them.

They both took a step closer to the bowl and licked slowly. Once they had their first lick, they became very eager. They finished the whole bowl in 4 seconds😱

Damn they are fast.

They both yawned after they drank the milk, they looked adorable ☺️.

I loved animals so these 2 are really cute, even though they can rip me out.

I took a stick and and pulled the bowls back. They looked at me and then looked at each other.

"Its okay, I will this back" I said pointing to the bowl, " after sometime filled with milk, okay." I said.

They nodded their head, I was astonished. How did they understand me so quickly?

I went back into room to do some reading 📖.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

I should really keep a time while reading. I have been reading for 4 hours! I completely forgot that I have 2 guests in the house.

OMG! They must be hungry. They only had one bowl of milk.

I took a bigger bowl for them this time. They were looking outside, since they were sitting in the balcony.

That sight made me coo. I place the 2 bigger bowls in front of them. They again took one sip carefully. After that they eat normally.

Do they think I have poisoned it or something?

After they drank the milk, they put their paws on the leash and patted it.

They want me remove it. I want to do it too, but I am scared. What if they kill me?

Suddenly I got a amazing idea 💡. I ran back and got some nail cutters, and chopped off all their nails.

They were less harmful now, but I couldn't still take both of them at the same time.

So I thought why not let them choose?

I took the nail cutter and fisted it and placed both my closed fists in front of them. The tiger placed his paw on my hand with the nail cutter and the wolf placed his paw 🐾 on my empty fist.

So I picked the tiger.I got up and removed the leash for the balcony grill. I was holding the leash.

Once I was almost out of the balcony with the tiger, the wolf latched it self on my leg and started whimpering.

"Its okay Wolfie, I will come back for you in sometime" I said to Wolfie and patted his head. He leaned to my touch, I couldn't stop 'awwwimg'

They both are so cute.

I took the tiger inside, showed him around. I had to baby proof the entire house. It was easy since I didn't have a lot of things.

He walked slowly viewing each and every thing in my house. I showed him the kitchen next. He loved it, he wanted to stay there itself haha 😆.

He wouldn't come up the stairs for some reason, he kept pulling the back. Is is scared? I sighed and went closer to him petting his head.

"Tiger its okay, look, it is just the staircase, it won't harm you." I reassured him. But he still wouldn't budge. And then I just carried him up, he whimpered at the start but later rested his head on the shoulder.

 And then I just carried him up, he whimpered at the start but later rested his head on the shoulder

(The legs were also held by JK)

We reached the guest room. I tried to lay him on the bed and tie him there but he held me tightly. How did they treat him before?

He started groaning and whimpering more, it hurt my heart to hear him. I just walked around the room with him in my arms to soothe him. He is like a baby.

I was caressing his back while walking around the room.

After about 30 minutes of walking, my arms and legs started to ache. I again tried to lay him down, this time he let go me, I was surprised but then I realised that he was sleeping.

(Like this but in a bed)

After he settled comfortably in the bed, I took his leash and tied it to the bed's leg. I caressed he head slowly and softly, by doing this he will sleep peacefully.

I will come back soon tiger.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Please vote 🗳, comment and share.

Bye 👋🏼