🍁 16 🍁

Previously

"Hello, Mr. Jeon. What happened?"

"Hello. We are at XXXXX place for a picnic. It has a forest and ever since we came here Tae and Jimin felt uneasy and now we are near a water fall. And they told me that they want to leave.

Do you know anything?"

"Well that place does ring a bell but I am not sure. I will personally come to that place and check it."

    "Ok fine. Bye"

"Bye  Mr Jeon"

Even Baekhyun doesn't know? But there must be something about this place if Tae and Jimin want to leave.

I turned to look at them and were about to cry. "Babies come here" I called to the and they came running. They hugged me so tightly and silently cried on my shoulder. I sat them down and I patted their head gently and caressed their back to calm them down.

After a while they stopped crying and looked at me. "Kookie don't leave us please. You can beat us, not feed us, curse us but please don't leave us." Tae said with tears again filling his eyes.

"We are begging you Kookie. Please just please don't leave us. Don't throw us away. We will do everything you say." Jimin also started to cry.

My eyes started to give up on me and were about to leak when I wiped them away. All the hyungs were staring at us.

I stood up and looked away ignoring them. They just looked at me for few minutes waiting for me to say something but I kept quiet. "Kookie say something plea__" "is this what you have understood about me Taehyung and Jimin" I spoke coldly.

I turned to face them and saw them flinch at my dark tone. "Jimin, Taehyung tell me. Is this what you have understood after all these days being with me. 

That I will hit you, not feed you and will throw you out. Really?" I said and slowly a tear fell out of my eye.

At the sight of my tear and both crawled and grabbed each of my leg and started to cry heavily. "Please Kookie don't cry, please__" "Why should I not cry? Why would it matter to you two? You two just think that I will abuse you right? Why care this much for your abuser?" I said.

"No no Kookie, we are really sorry. You are an angel that came into our lives. We just were scared. I don't know what came upon me, this place...

This place just makes me so scared and makes me think that you will leave Tae and me.

Please don't cry." Jimin said crying.

Tae also was crying a lot, I could tell that he wanted to say the same thing. Let's clear this insecurity right now.

I bent down and wiped both of their tears, then I took a water bottle and washed their and faces. I made them stand up and looked towards my hyungs.

"Hyungs you all are the witnesses today. I will be Kim Taehyung's and Park Jimin's guardian angel. If I ever harm them you have my permission to get them a better home and sue me for abuse.

I will turn myself in." I said without hesitation. My hyungs were in tears and Tae and Jimin ran up to and said, "you are so meanie, you said you won't leave us and then you are telling that you will turn your self in? You are going to stay with me." Tae said boldly.

"Ahh there is my brave baby. I won't ever leave you two." I said and kissed their cheeks.

"Hey, we have been your friend from such a long time you did kiss us these many times.

I am offended 😤" Yoongi Hyung protested. I sometimes forget who is older and who is younger.

"Come here hyung. I will give sooo many smooches 😚" I said laughing and opened my arms for Yoonie hyung. Tae and Jimin got shoved lightly towards the side in the process.

Yoonie hyung came closer and I was about to smooch him in the cheek when I got yanked by someone.

That someone was Tae. "My Kookie. You no touch Koo" he said glaring at Yoonie hyung. They can talk properly but sometimes when they were very sad or happy they speak like this.

Yoonie hyung scowled and said, "excuse me! He is not yours. Koo is mine" then Yoonie hyung pulled me by the right arm, due to the impact I feel on his chest.

Tae and Jimin and came and pulled my left arm. But Yoonie hyung didn't let go. "Hey even we wanna join!" Jin hyung said happily and joined my babies side while Hobi and Joon hyung joined Yoonie.

Basically they were playing tug of war with me as the rope. "Yah yah! It hurts. Can you all let go?" I said screaming. As soon as I said Yoonie hyung let go and Jin, Tae, Jimin and I fell on the ground like a pile.

We all started to laugh 😆.

Today was fun. I want everyday to be like this.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments. Seeing you comments motivates me to update often.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.

Love you all 😍😍