🍁 19 🍁

Jungkook POV

We went in and sat in the couch to talk to my parents. My parents are nice people, especially my mom.

"Ahh come here kids." She said and started to talk to them about various things while I was discussing what all I knew about them to my father. I told him about the waterfall incident.

I knew that my father wouldn't be able to solve it by himself, he would always require my mother to help him. They really are the perfect couple.

My father is fire 🔥 while my mother is water 💧 but you can drown someone in water, so people don't play with water.

My parents and my babies got along well anyway, so no problem there.

Right now we are at home watching a movie, guess which one?

Yep it's fifty shades of grey. My mother told that its a veryyyyy nice movie and now we are watching it because they want to. The starting went all nice but when the characters started to kiss, my babies ears turned hot red. Awww ☺️ they are so cute.

Then the BDSM scenes came, they were relaxing at the beginning but then stiffened when the man started to hit the woman with the belt. "Babies should I switch it off? We will watch something else." I said with concern dripping from my tone.

"N-No K-Koo, we will see it" Tae said softly stuttering. I knew that they didn't like it, it was too much for them. After about an hour the movie was over. Since it has 2 more parts the movie ended with a cliffhanger.

After a movie ends they normally talk to me about it, they tell their favourite scenes and so on, but today they just got up and went to bed in their room.

They didn't want to sleep with me today, I totally respect their feelings but I want to know what is hurting them. I want to fix it but I knew they wouldn't give me a chance.

Tae and Jimin like their space sometimes. They will come to me on their own.

Knowing this I went to bed and tried to close my eyes shut, but my eyes just weren't closing today. My body missed holding them close.

Author POV

It was around midnight when a knock was heard on Jungkook's door. Jungkook had just fallen asleep when he was disturbed by this sound.

He lazily got up and opened the door to find Taehyung and Jimin crying, the tears were flowing slowly but continuously. Seeing this Jungkook was widely awake.

"Babies what happened? Why are you two crying? Huh? Tell me, I will help you." Jungkook said worried. "First you two come inside and sit"

"Koo I want to ask you something." Jimin said as soon as he was comfortable on the bed. "Go on Jiminie, ask me. What is it?" Jungkook said, he was standing and facing the other two.

"In the movie, he loved her right? Then why did he hit her. She was hurt, you saw that. She went crying in the end." Jimin asked looking straight in Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook smiled and answered, "Babies he didn't love her, he wanted someone to satisfy his sexual desires. He did make her sign the contract right?" Jungkook said.

"But she loved him" Tae argued, "true but he didn't right? You saw it, he never was emotionally attached to her, it was physical." Jungkook explained.

"But if she knew that he didn't love her then why did she agree to 'that' with him" Jimin questioned.

"Because she didn't want to let go of him. That is why she tried to keep him with her. But when she how his punishments were, she concluded that he wasn't right for her." Jungkook said calmly.

"But it is wrong to do this kind of things right?" Tae asked meekly. "It isn't wrong to do with someone who doesn't love you, but trust is very important. Even if they were lovers in these things trust is crucial.

Normally people have a 'safe word' they use it when they are unable to handle it. But the other person must always listen and stop when the person utters the safe word.

Most of the time it is enjoyable when done with love, care and a little bit of roughness. But Trust is needed." Jungkook finished.

"Have you ever done something like this Koo?" Jimin asked eagerly waiting for an answer. Jungkook gulped at the question, he sighed and said, "I do not want to lie to you babies, I have had one night stands but I have never gone to BDSM. I have had sex before, so I am not new to this."

Tae and Jimin looked shocked but asked an another question, "did you ever love any of the one night stands" Tae asked hoping to get the answer as a 'no'.

"No babies, I have never loved any of my one night stands. Heck I don't even remember them. And it's been almost 4 months since I had a one night stand.

After you two came, my full attention became directed towards you, I didn't have the time and I didn't want to have a one night stand anyway." Jungkook said with a smile.

"But tell me, did your old owner do anything like this?" He asked softly. "Y-Yes s-she said that it would be fun b-but K-Koo it wasn't f-fun i-it hurt, b-badly hurt.

S-She put something on my m-mouth and I-I c-couldn't speak. It was s-soo scary." Jimin said crying and hiccuping.

Jungkook hugged both of them close and rubbed their back trying to comfort them. "Sleep here today" Jungkook said and the two happily obliged.

Taehyung and Jimin fell asleep very fast, they were very tired from all the crying. They were emotionally disturbed.

Jungkook looked at them sadly thinking, ' how much more pain have you two gone through? I will help you come out of this darkness babies. Just trust me, I won't let go of your hand.'

And Jungkook was determined to keep his word and help them. He walked to his study and grabbed a laptop to find them a part time job, it wasn't because he was running short of money.

If they sit at home all day, they will keep thinking about this, they need to be engaged in something to keep their mind distracted.

After searching for a while it hit him. Why not make them his assistants? This way he could keep an eye on them and they wouldn't feel scared to work with someone new.

They will work with new people but that is for later, first they need to get used to the office atmosphere, second they need to know how people outside home are, third they need to communicate with others and maintain a good relationship.

All this will take time, it is tiring for Jungkook but one look at Taehyung and Jimin just makes all his tiredness fade away.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

How is it? I tried to explain many important messages.

Was it emotional?