🍁 28 🍁

Jungkook POV

I have to find who that woman is! If I find her half of the problems will be solved. I checked all the cctvs of the building and gave to my parents to see and their police friends.

We are lawyers!

Tae and Jimin are sleeping right now. They have sleeping for 14 hours! How are they sleeping for that long? I made breakfast for them and went out for a jog.

I am in the park playing on the swing when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw Yoonie hyung. "Hey Yoonie hyung. How are you?" I asked smiling. He replied, "hey Koo? I am fine. How are you? Playing on the swing I see."

"Of course, you know that I love the swing." I replied laughing. "So how are things with Taehyung and Jimin?" He asked in a serious tone. "I told you what happened right? With the lady. Well...

They are in shock but physically they are fine. They will be back in no time. And in the meantime I will find who that woman is.

Yoonie hyung, if you have ever seen her then please tell me." I said looking down. "Koo is this what you think about me? Of course I will help you. You don't have to say 'please', you dummy" Yoonie said smiling.

"Thank you hyung" I said and hugged him. "Oi, no 'thank you' also" he said smacking my head again. "Hyunggggg" I whined rubbing my head.

"Ok bye hyung, I have to get home now. See you later." I said breaking the hug. I walked back home and entered the house. The view was adorable. Tae had just woken up and he was rubbing his and walking towards me. Right behind him Jimin came slowly.

"Koo where were you? I couldn't smell your scent anywhere in the house!" Tae said sadly. "You can smell my scent?!" I asked astonished 😯. "Yes we can. Hybrid thing" Jimin said. I made a 'wow' face looking at them.

"I just went out to get fresh air. Thats all." I replied going to the kitchen to set out their breakfast. They finished their morning routine in 15 minutes and came to the dining room.

I served their breakfast and then served for myself. " wow 🤩, this tastes so delicious 😋 Koo. Thank you for the food." Tae said. "Yes Koo. The food is so mouth watering. Thank you" Jimin also said. I smiled and ruffled their hair.

After breakfast, Jimin did the dishes. Once he was done I called them both to the bed room. "Are you both fine? I mean, you didn't say anything to me after getting up today." I asked worried. I don't want them to pent up their emotions.

"We are fine Koo. We are fine because you are with us. We trust you, we know that you will help us." Jimin said. I smiled ear to ear. They finally trust me. They did trust me before also but they were always afraid that I would leave them. Now they have the confidence that I won't leave them.

"Thank you guys. I have a picture of that lady from the cctv footage. I feel like I have seen her somewhere. I gave the picture to my parents and friends to get information.

I will find her and punish her." I said with a serious and angry tone. They looked at me with a smile on their face. "Koo we don't care about that lady anymore. She is no one to us. But only if you capture her, the rest of us can be saved." Tae said looking deeply into my soul.

"I know, that is why I am doing everything I can to save those helpless beings" I sighed sadly. I got up and went window and muttered, "I will find you"

"Koo I want to tell you something. Can you wait here for a minute. And close your eyes as well." Jimin said before running into the room.

Tae looked confused for a second, and then smacked his own head and ran inside the room as well. I chuckled at their antics and turned around and closed my eyes.

After around 5 minutes I heard Tae's voice, "koo, are your eyes closed?" "Yes they are Tae. What are doing? Can I open my eyes?" I asked him. I heard some shuffling of feet. What are they doing?

"Koo you can open your eyes." Jimin said. I opened and...