🍁 29 🍁

Jungkook POV

"Koo you can open your eyes." Jimin said. I opened and...
😱
What??

"What is this?" I asked looking at them. They both had two large beautiful bouquets 💐 in their hands.
(Picture)

"Who is it for? And why is it so big? I can't even see your face" I said laughing silently at them. "This is for the person we love." Tae replied confidently. When he said that, something pricked in my heart. I am choosing to ignore it.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and asked, "who is that person? Why didn't I know this before?" They both looked at each other and laughed loudly. "What is so funny?" I asked angrily.

Why was I even angry? Who cares if they like someone? I don't care. 😒

"The funny part is that, we have done to show our love to him but he is always so oblivious of it. That is funny." Jimin said wiping the tears from his eyes. That is how much he laughed.

I got pissed and turned around to go to my room. I getting more and more frustrated by this topic. As I took the first step,  a hand stopped me by holding my arm. I turned and saw Tae holding my hand tightly.

I could not read the expression on his face. "Don't you want to know who that person is? The person who won our hearts. He is most beautiful person I have ever seen.

He is intelligent and smart. He saved us; he taught us everything; he got us a job; but in return we didn't appreciate his efforts, we were so stupid. But now we are not going to waste anymore time. We want to make him, ours." Tae said looking into my eyes.

He took his other hand and wiped the tears on my face. Wait! I am crying? "Koo we love you. Romantically. We know that we have done mistakes and we will do anything to correct them. Can you please accept us and be our boyfriend?" Jimin said on one knee holding the bouquet 💐.

"I like you both, but I am not sure about love. Can you, maybe, give me sometime?" I asked hesitantly. Why is this so awkward? I can feel my cheeks heating up and my heart beating rapidly. "Sure Koo, you can take all the time you need. But please don't reject us." Tae murmured softly looking at the floor.

"I cherished and nourished you both. I just never thought of love. I know that I will love you in the near future. Don't get scared. I will always be there for you two." I replied ruffling their hair. They giggled and hugged me tightly.

I missed this. I missed us being together like this. I hope everything will turn out well.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Author POV

The picture of the lady had been sent to Mr and Mrs Jeon to view. Once they received it, they felt, what Jungkook felt, like they have seen her somewhere, but they don't remember where. "Honey, look at this picture. I have seen her somewhere." Mrs Jeon said.

"Yes baby, even I have seen her." Mr Jeon also said making a 'thinking face'. "I think we should check the guest list of our anniversary party. Maybe she was there? I mean, that was the last gathering we had." Mrs Jeon suggested.

"OMG! Inna(Mrs Jeon) darling you are so brilliant. I love you" Dongwook a.k.a Mr Jeon said squealing. He quickly smacked a kiss on his wife's cheeks. "Yah! We are at work. Someone will see us." Mrs Jeon said blushing.

"Baby, I am kissing my wife, what if our people see us? We are, after all married. I lovee you~" Mr Jeon said dreamily looking at his beautiful red faced wife. "Well yeah, but still" Mrs Jeon said. "Baby won't you say those 3 magic words?" Mr Jeon asked cheekily to his wife. "What magic words?" Mrs Jeon asked playfully.

"You know, thoseee words, that would make my heart go boom boom 💥" Mr Jeon said. "No I don't know" Mrs Jeon said again. "Okay baby never mind. Let's search the guest list." Mr Jeon said pouting sadly and walked away to collect the list

Mrs Jeon ran up to her husband and kissed him in the lips deeply. She wrapped her hands around his neck and pulled him closer. Mr. Jeon was surprised for a second, after that he wrapped his hands around Mrs Jeon kissing her passionately.

They both slowly walked over to the hidden room in their office and shut the door.

"What horny parents I have? How they not notice that I was right there? Like come on!" Jungkook grumbled walking out of the room. "Well at least they love each other till this day." Jungkook sighed happily.