🍁 15 🍁

Jungkook POV

This forest is beautiful and calming. I could sense that the others felt the same but I noticed the uncomfortable look on my babies face.

Wonder why?

"Babies are you okay? You are looking pale." I asked concerned. But they just smiled at me. Who are they fooling? I know that they are fake smiling, but why?

"This is the spot. Come on every body, let's sit down." Jin hyung said and we all gathered around the food.

Jin hyung wanted to in charge of the food and all of gladly agreed.

The food looked amazjin and I am sure it tastes delicious 😋 too. I was about to take my first spoon when I saw 👀 my babies eyeing the food hungrily.

"Come here Tae. Say ahhh...."
"Open wide Jimin..."
"This is good for health Tae"
"Last last... one more spoon Jimin"
And just like that I feed them the food while eating in between. "Damn Kookie! You take good care of them. I never expected this but wow 🤩! My baby is growing" Jin hyung said dramatically.

We all laughed at his statement. We all felt sleep after the big meal. I yawned and after seeing me the rest chuckled. "Aww Koo you are so cute 🥰" Yoonie hyung gushed.

"Thank you hyung

"Thank you hyung. But now I want to sleep 😴." I said looking around for something soft to lay my head. "Kookie wait here I will come." Tae said and ran behind the tree.

I could see his removing his shirt. Then I heard a growl and out came Cub. Tae transformed into his tiger form. Then is catwalked (😆) over and sat down. I understood that he wanted me to lay on him.

How understanding! Jimin also quickly shifted and laid on my stomach nuzzling his nose in my neck. It was ticklish but at the same very soft and comfortable. "OMG 😱 I am going die by this cuteness" Hobi hyung screamed while taking a picture.

I giggled and laid back to take a nap. I could already feel that Cub and Pup and already slept.

Sleep well 😴 babies.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

It was evening by time I woke up and saw no one beside me. I was about to scream and call for my hyungs and babies, but I stopped when I heard Hobi Hyung laughing and screaming at the same time.

I walked towards the voice and saw everyone playing. They had a ball ⚽️ and Tae and Jimin were still in their animal forms. They were playing football rather weirdly.

I mean imagine 4 humans, 2 hybrids and a ball in a green field. Looked absurd but very feels very joyful. Jimin saw me and started to run towards me growling.

He jumped on me and I caught him in my arms. I kept my balance and held him. He licked my face clean. After 3 seconds I felt another fur ball silently going around my leg.

"How was you sleep Koo?" Yoonie hyung asked smiling. "It was very peaceful. When did you all get up?" I asked them back.

"Just 15 mins ago" Joon hyung said. I nodded my head to what Joon hyung said. I placed Jimin down and said, "Why don't we go for a long walk? The weather is peaceful and this forest is so beautiful as well." I said and looked at them for their reaction.

"Good idea Koo. Let's go, we can leave our stuff here. Just take your phones with you." Yoonie hyung said.

"Tae, Jiminie stay close to me. You two don't have phone and O don't want you two to get lost." I sternly said.

I am soft with them most of the time but I am also stern at times.

As we kept walking deeper within the forest while talking and laughing with each other we reached a beautiful waterfall. Tae and Jimin were behind us, still in animal forms, walking very slowly. Normally they are dying to go out but why are so unexcited today?

 Normally they are dying to go out but why are so unexcited today?

"Kookie can we leave please" Tae pleaded. He turned back into his human form, Jimin too.

"Yes Kookie I don't want to stay here. Can we leave?" Jimin also begged . I looked at them very confused. "Why do you want to leave?" I asked them. They kept looking at each other but not saying anything.

"Babies don't you trust me? Hmm?" I asked softly not wanting to scare them away. "Kookie we trust you but... even we don't know why we want to leave. This place just doesn't give us any good vibes" Jimin said.

I frowned and then smiled and said, "Okay babies, just for a few minutes then we can leave ok?" They nodded their head hesitantly.

I got away from them and called Baekhyun. It rang twice and then I heard Baekhyun's voice.

In call 📞

"Hello, Mr. Jeon. What happened?"

"Hello. We are at XXXXX place for a picnic. It has a forest and ever since we came here Tae and Jimin felt uneasy and now we are near a water fall. And they told me that they want to leave.

Do you know anything?"

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Do you guys like it when I use emojis in between?

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments. Seeing you comments motivates me to update often.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.