🍁 6 🍁

Jungkook POV

I didn't tie my babies to the bed, because I trust them but I am not sure if I trust my friends. I have no idea on how they will react?

But I lead them to my room any way. I opened the door and waited for their reaction.

They looked like they heard Yoonie Hyung say 'I am not sleepy'. "I-is t-that a t-tiger and a w-w-wolf?" Hobi Hyung stuttered feeling very scared 😱.

They looked at me for more explanation, I nodded my head and walked into the room where cub and pup were sitting silently. Once I sat in the bed they came and started to cuddle 🥰 me.

"Hyungs the animals which I found are a tiger and a wolf. I know that you will be scared of them but trust me, they won't do any harm. Please for me..."I pleaded to them.

They looked at me and then looked at each other and came inside the room.

That was the sign of their acceptance. I am so delighted 😁. I hugged my babies sitting on the ground and started to introduce them properly to my Hyungs.

"So this is cub, he is a tiger 🐯. But he is very calm. I trained him in the basic things.

He only hates it when I go to work and when I study my cases. Basically he wants my attention at all times.

But he doesn't know is that I put cameras in the hall, kitchen, guest room and study room to watch what they are doing.

He loves to cuddle 🤗 and go to the terrace to play. I can only take them there or else other people might see them.

Now we come to Wolfie or pup, he is a naughty boy. He knows what to do to gain my attention.

He also loves food and loves playing in the terrace.

They both used to hate each other in the beginning, but I made it clear to them that they should get along with each other.

They are really special to me, I hope you all accept them too." I pleaded to them, trying my best not to cry. I looked at my hyungs teary eyed.

Yoonie came closer to me and knelt down and hugged me tightly and I started to cry on his shoulders. I couldn't bear it if my hyung ls wouldn't support me.

"Kookie, how can you think that we would never tell you to part away from these animals?

If you love them then we will love them too. 

Your happiness matters to me - us . We will always give you a hand.

Is there anything that you need help from us?

Kookie I am curious about one thing though, how were two wild animals in the street injured?" Yoonie Hyung asked while hugging me.

I knew that I could count on my hyungs. They are the best.

"Actually Yoonie, I don't know. I wanted to find out, so I went to every zoo in the country and asked them if they lost a tiger or a wolf.

But they all laughed at me and asked, 'we don't let the animals out at all. How would they go missing?'

I mean how would I know?" I huffed and crossed my arms around my chest after breaking away the hug from Yoonie.

They all chuckled and I joined with them. My babies looked so lost, when I turned around and glanced at them, they tilted their heads looking so adorable.

I pulled them closer and kissed their face, they started to purr at this action.

I could hear the hyungs cooing at us. They are so shameless sometimes 🤦🏼

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

The day was almost about to end, hyungs were ready to go home. I was leading them out. My clingy babies followed me to the door too.

Yoonie still stood at the door, they others had already left, he pulled me closer and hugged me. I was shocked 😳, Yoonie hates hugging, but today he hugged me more than once, wow 🤩. I should mark this day.

I hugged him back and we stood like that for a good 4 minutes. After that he broke the hug and pulled me the nape of my neck and kissed my forehead softly. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

Don't get me wrong, I don't love Yoonie romantically. He is never the one to show skin ship, so when he does, it feels foreign and warm.

"Bye Kookie, stay safe and call me  🤙 if anything happens okay?" Yoonie asked me.

"Don't worry Yoonie, I will call you. Bye 👋🏼, good night 😴" I replied waving my hand.

He left and I shut the door and turned around to find my babies glaring at me?

Wait! Why are they glaring at me? Did I do something? Well...I will make up for it in the morning, I am too tired now. I yawned and went to bed 🛏.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.

Bye 👋🏼