🍁 8 🍁

Jungkook POV

I am going to bathe those two. The problem is my bathroom is small. I don't know how I am fit both of them.

When I tried to just pick one of them to bathe first, the other would start crying 😭. So that wasn't possible.

I will manage.

"Pup come here and stand on this side of the shower okay 👌?" I spoke softly to him. He nodded his head happily and tried to stand up and walk. But he fell and his eyes filled with tears.

"Ohh! Pup wait I will help you, yeah?" I spoke and helped him stand by holding his waist. He was gripping my shoulder and waist tightly, very tightly. I saw cub looking sad, I chuckled and spoke, "Cub don't worry, I didn't forget you. I will help him and come for you."

I made pup sit in the shower 🚿, since he was finding it difficult to stand for long. I went outside the bathroom and saw cub waiting for me. Similarly I held his waist and walked him to the bathroom and made him sit.

(They both are still naked. Jungkook won't feel anything sexual because he doesn't love them like that)

I took the shower in my hand and sprayed it all over them, they kept laughing and tried to push the water. It was so nice to watch. It has been sometime since I had real fun.

"K-Koo n-noo w-water" pup said and closed his eyes tightly. I chuckled at his behaviour.

I stopped the water and took the shampoo 🧴 and cleaned their heads properly. They complained that the water was killing them 🤣

I washed their longggg hair clean and took the body wash and rubbed it all over their body.

"Hehehehe, hahahaha 🤣" they both laughed, since it was tickling them. They finished with their baths and I went out to grab two towels. I came back and saw them saying them to each other.

I wrapped each one with a blanket and guided them to the bedroom and made them sit in the bed.

Once I placed them in the bed, they immediately lied down on the bed. I smiled at their cute action and went to my wardrobe to pick out clothes for them.

I picked a t shirt 👕, shorts 🩳 and underwear and made them wear it. I first they didn't like it, but I distracted them with the TV.

I went back into the room and started looking around for clues that would tell me that they aren't my animals. But I found none, which forced me to believe that they are the animals.

Then I remembered what they said, they spoke the word 'Hybrid'. I went to internet to search about it. I couldn't find much but I saw a website which ONLY said, "If you want to know about hybrids, call this number XXXXXXXX"

I was desperate to know about it, so I dialled the number and was about to call when I heard a wail.

"Wahhhhh!"

I left my phone and ran to the living room. I saw them grabbing their stomach. I understood that they were hungry. I quickly cut some fruits for them. I made it into a juice 🥤. They grabbed it, but I stopped them.

"What do say before taking anything?" I spoke looking at them. They looked confused, they looked at each other then turned to look at me.

"You saw thank you" I helped them.
"T-thank y-you k-koo" they both stuttered. "Koo?" I asked. They both nodded their heads looked at the food. I had placed the chopsticks 🥢 next to them. But they wouldn't know how to eat with it.

I sat on table facing both of them. They were adjacent to each other and I was in the middle. I grabbed the bowl 🍚 and gave the first spoon to Pup and I ate the second spoon and third went to Cub. In this order we all ate together.

After eating breakfast I gave them toys 🧸 and left to my study room.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

It has been 5 hours since I started to work. I was so engrossed in the work that I didn't realise the time.

I was going to get up and leave. Then I heard a knock. I went and opened the door and saw Pup and Cub sitting on the floor crying.

Ohh shit! My room was sound proof. I can't hear any sound from outside. I never usually shut the door for this reason, I guess I forgot.

Their sniffles brought me back and I asked them, "What happened babies?" "K-Ko no l-like us?" Cub asked cutely. I frowned, "Why are you asking that?" "B-Because K-Koo l-leave u-us" Pup said crying.

I smiled and bent down and wiped their tears, they put their faces in my palms and stayed there. After a while they became uncomfortable, so I helped them to the bed.

I sat crossed legged in the bed and they both laid their heads in each leg.

I shouldn't have forgotten about them, my fault. I should make it up to them.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.