🍁 23 🍁

Thank you so much for 7K reads! I didn't think that this story would blow up!!

Do you want a Taekook or a Vminkook book next?

Bottom Jungkook of course 😁

After 1 year
Jungkook POV

It has been more than a year since I first recused my babies. Sigh! You all might be wondering where they are? And why you call cannot hear them screaming?

Well, remember that they wanted to model? Now they are the Korea's top two models. I am proud that in such a less time they were able to achieve this much. They also do a little bit of singing also.

Jimin focuses more on dancing though. They don't live with me anymore actually. They moved to a apartment closer to the entertainment company. They didn't want to move out, they bawled their eyes out so much that day. But I slowly convinced them, it was for the better.

They promised that they would come and see me everyday. And they did fulfil that promise for over a month but after that...

It has been 3 months since they moved out. I am happy for them, but I really miss their stupid questions and endless talks.

Before I was the one who picked up calls from them, but now I am the one calling.

Other than them moving out, everything else has been normal, but I did go out more with Jin, Joon, Yoonie and Hobi hyungs. I felt that I needed someone.

Yoonie hyung and I have been a lot closer, we had frequent sleepovers and loads of friendly dates to the beach, amusement park etc. Most if the time Hobi Hyung would tag along.

I need to call my babies and make sure that they ate, but nowadays every time I call them they answer short and ending the call within 2 minutes.

Were they that busy? I mean Blackpink noonas weren't this busy even during their tours. They would always remember to call me and ask how I was.

Leaving all these thoughts let me just call my babies.

I picked up my phone and dialled Tae's number first, it rang for almost 5 times but he never picked up. Then I called Jimin, hoping that at least he would pick up. But be didn't as well.

This has happened a few times before, so I called their manager.

In call 📞
"Hello, this is Jeon Jungkook. Can I please speak to Tae and Jimin? They weren't picking up the call."

"Hello Mr. Jeon, I will give it to them. But they are looking at their phone right now."

"Oh really? Maybe I put a wrong number. Haha!"

I heard a bit of shuffling and then I heard the voice of one of the people whom I was yearning to speak to.

"Hello? Who is this?"

"Tae its me Koo. How are you? Have you eaten? Why haven't you called me? Do you have any idea how worried I——"

"Stop there Jungkook, I am fine, I ate, and you don't have to worry for me. I am well." Tae said in a cold tone.

"Oh ok. So what are you doing now? Where is Jimin?"

"I am resting now and Jimin is in the next room." I felt that his voice was in an annoyed tone.

"Why do you sound annoyed Tae? Did I do something?" I spoke getting rid of usual cold tone.

"I am busy Jungkook, I got to go now." He said shortly.