🍁 27 🍁

Jungkook POV

"Who the hell is at the door? Taehyung, Jimin I am coming. Wait! Don't shout" I screamed back to them and walked slowly to the door. My jaw dropped at the scene. Some people all dressed in black with a lady in red were pulling Tae and Jimin out of my house!

"Hey hey! Stop! Who are you and why are you pulling them?" I asked the unknown people. The lady said, "there seems to be some misunderstanding, these two creatur- people belong to me. They must have gotten lost. Thank you for taking care of them till now, I will take it from here."

She said in a calm way but there was something creepy about it. "By the way you are handling them, I don't think they want to come to you. If you don't leave now, I will call the cops" I threatened her.

She just smiled and went away. She will come back, I know it.

I locked the door and windows and then looked at Tae and Jimin. They had been silently crying the whole time.

 They had been silently crying the whole time

They look beautiful even while crying

They look beautiful even while crying. But when a tear falls from their eyes it stabs my heart. Why is my heart in pain? What is this feeling? Chuck it now, there are more important things to focus on. "Tae, Jiminie who is that lady?" I asked very gently. They looked at me and then started crying more.

I panicked and said quickly, " hey hey what happened? Why are you crying more? Did I say something wrong?" Both of them shook their heads vigorously saying 'no'. "Then what is it, my babies? Hmmm? Tell me." I spoke caressing their cheeks with both my hands. "K-Koo w-we are s-so s-sorry, p-please forgive us. W-We want to b-be with you, Koo. P-Please forgive us. Don't tell us to leave. We will do anything...

Please..." Tae said crying. How could they imagine that I would leave them?

Yes, they did a mistake but they got their punishment. I forgave them a long time ago. They are like my heart and brain, I cannot live with just one of them or without them.

"Babies I will never leave you. I already forgave you. I love you both so much. Never doubt my love for you. Okay?

Now tell me, who was that lady. Why did she come here?" I asked softly, wiping their tears with the pad of thumbs. "Kookie remember, we told you about our previous owner? S-She was the one who t-tortured us. She did so many things to us...

It was her Kookie, that lady. Please help us. You said that you will punish them right? You are a lawyer right? Please we are begging you."  Jimin said with tears in his glossy brown eyes.

I pulled them both for a hug and held them tightly. They had their arms around my waist and my hands were on their necks. Their heads were on my shoulders resting. I then moved my hands to their hair and slowly stroked it.

"Koo c-can we transform?" Tae asked with shining eyes. How could I refuse such pleading eyes? "Of course you can. You don't have to ask me such things." I replied smiling.

They transformed and laid on my lap. Since I was stroking them, they feel asleep in a while. I slowly got up and placed a pillow for them, so that they don't wake up.

I went out of the house and headed straight to the security room. I asked him to let me see the cctv footage to see more closely who that woman is. When I saw the woman again in the footage. I felt like I had seen her somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere.

I took a picture, and sent it to my parents and friends asking of they had ever seen this lady.

I went back home and started to search her online, in Instagram or Twitter. I got sidetracked after sometime, and started to watch bikini girls pictures.

What? Can't a man enjoy 😉?

"KOOO WHERE ARE YOU?? PLEASE COME HEREEEE!" I heard a scream. That must be Jimin. I left my phone on the desk and ran to the living room.

They both had woken up in their human form, that means that they both are naked.  Before I had no issues if they were naked, but now...

I don't know what happens with me? JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK what are you thinking at a time like this! Get your head out of the gutter. This is what happens if you don't get laid in a while!

Hmm...I should get laid. It has a been a long time since I got laid. Anyway...

"Come babies, lets have a nice warm bath and then we can watch something? What do you say?" I asked. Hopefully this should distract them for a while.

They slowly nodded their heads and then I carried them one by one to them bathroom. Don't ask why I carried them.

I was putting the soap all over them when Jimin asked, "Koo? You always see us without clothes. When can we see you without clothes?" I choked on my saliva. I keep forgetting that they know about sex and all.

But I knew how to handle this.

"Jiminie what do you mean? Why do you have to see me naked? I see you naked because I am bathing you." I said keeping a straight face.

Jimin made a thinking face and I laughed internally.

Sorry for the wait.
How was the chap