🍁 4 🍁

(Jungkook doesn't know that they are hybrids. Hybrids don't exist for now. When I say Jungkook loves them, he loves them as animals)

Jungkook POV

It has been 2 weeks since I have brought them to my house. 2 weeks since they stole my heart by their cuteness.

They do fight with each other sometimes, but I manage to solve their tiny fights.

One time I left them alone in the house. I had to visit my parents. When I left, they were asleep 😴, so I didn't bother trying to wake them up. Since I knew I will coming back after a long time, I placed food and water near them.

I had come back around 8 hours later. I had gone in the morning and spent the whole day with my parents. When I came back home, I was really excited because I had bought them so many toys for them to play with.

They were whimpering when they saw me. Their food and water was untouched. OMG 😱! They didn't eat the whole day!

But why?

They were sitting on the bed, I went closer to both of them and sat in between.

"Pup, cub, why didn't you eat? Didn't you like the food?" I asked guilty, my heart clenched at the fact that they were hungry the whole day while I was enjoying somewhere.

Instead of replying the both snuggled their big heads into my lap. I was sitting cross legged so they took a leg each.

(On the other side there is the wolf)

That is when it hit my head. There were sad that I was gone. I should have known. I am so stupid.

Obviously they would get scared when they find that I was gone without a trace. I should have told them. Stupid Jungkook.

"I am so sorry my babies, I thought that you will be fine without me. Don't worry I will never do something like this again okay.

Now come on let's go to the terrace. You both love watching the view from there right?" I said trying to lift their mood.

They both looked at me first, then looked at each other and then they both licked my face in happiness. This is their way of showing their affection towards me. It is so adorable 🥰.

I took their leashes and then walked up to the terrace. Thank goodness 😅 nobody knows about them yet. I took by the stairs since it is safer.

They both walked around with me around the roof for about an 1 hour. After that they became tired 🥱 so we decided to go back home.

They are becoming more healthier day by day. It is nice to watch them grow fluffy and cute. Sometimes I want to squish them so tightly and never let go.

When I got back home, I made them stand in front of me. They looked at me with their confused face. I am going to die one day because of their cuteness.

"You both know that I love you right?" I asked and they nodded

"Now I trust you completely. That means I am going to remove the leash. You should keep the collar though. It is for your safety." I said to them.

They both started growling in happiness and running around. I came closer and removed their leashes. They both jumped on me and started licking my cute face and neck.

"Yahh! Stop it, it tickles hehehe 😂" I chuckled looking at them.

After a while they both stopped clean my face with their saliva. I scowled at them, trying to keep my angry face in place. It was so difficult when they were being so cute in front of my face.

I squealed and hugged both of them by their neck.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

After 1 month
Still Jungkook POV

It really brightens my life having those two in my house. Those two are really naughty 😈 but at the same time they are very loving 🥰.

I love coming home nowadays, since I have my cub and pup waiting for me. I started called Tiger as cub and Wolfie as pup, I think the new names suit them better.

I do give them punishments if they don't listen to me or break something in my house. The punishments include:
No cuddling
No snacks (they keep eating)
No kisses
No sleeping with me at night time
No terrace adventures (I could only take them there, because they won't be seen by any one there)

Right now they are having their afternoon nap 💤 . Even though they are grown up, I can see that they were deprived of many things, sleep included. Therefore I make sure that get enough sleep. Every time they go to sleep I read them one of my cases, they find it interesting. And slowly after that they fall asleep, just like babies.

I should find out:
Who did this to them?
Why did they do it?
What did they gain by doing this?

Don't worry pup and cub I will definitely punish those people who harmed you. They won't be able to escape from Jeon Jungkook.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹(Credit to owners for the pictures)

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
(Credit to owners for the pictures)

Thank you for reading 📖

Please vote 🗳, comment and share.

Bye 👋🏼