🍁 30 🍁

Author POV

After Mr and Mrs Jeon finished their love making session they took a long nap. Around 4 hours they both woke up and started to check the guest list. "Baby I think I found her. She is the daughter of 'Save lives Hospital' s owner. Basically she would be the next owner of those chain of hospitals. There are many rumours about that hospital." Mr Jeon said.

"What kind of rumours?" Mrs Jeon asked her husband with utmost curiosity. "The rumours that they illegally snatched money from the poor in the name of operation. There are also rumours about them performing illegal and unnecessary operations on children. The death rate of children in that hospital is very high." Mr Jeon said, explaining everything to Mrs Jeon.

Mr and Mrs Jeon always work together. Whether it is a case or a decision, they always consider each other's opinion.

"Oh my! We should stop this at once. Should we give a call to the hospital?" Mrs Jeon asked. "No, they would be careful. We need a plan." Mr Jeon said thinking of a plan to expose the woman and her cruel hospital.

"Baby, I have the perfect plan." Mrs Jeon said smirking. "Come here I will tell you." Mrs Jeon continued.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Jungkook POV

Those two are complete crackheads. It driving me crazy. They insist on going with me everywhere! I mean everywhere! Even the freaking washroom!?!?

After I smacked their twice they finally got to their senses but after an hour they were back to square one. 🤦 The 'like' I had for them is slowly growing to 'love'. I am loving this feeling.

I never knew falling in love was such a beautiful thing. But there is one more thing which is more beautiful, staying in love.

"Koo can we go out?" Jimin screamed from the living room. "Out? Where?" I questioned back. "Well since we haven't gone on a date, we thought that it would be the perfect chance to go on a date." Tae said pointing towards him and Jimin.

"Sure give me 20 minutes to get ready" I said smiling and went in to get changed.