🍁 22 🍁

Jungkook POV

They are working very well I must say, I thought that they wouldn't be able to the do work or might be a little lazy but they always exceed my expectations.

Right now I sent them to have lunch but they insisted that I eat with them and went outside to get my favourite food. These boys!

The employees also get along with them very well.

"HEYYY PEOPLEEE BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA" I heard a shout as my office door slammed open. And there stood the 4 most trusted people of my life. "Koo how are youu~" "yah why did you come and see us?" "Did you forget about us, u dummy" "Koo did you miss us?"

All four of them spoke.

"Noona chill. I am fine, I wanted to come and see you all but you were the one on the world tour. How could forget about you? Of course I didn't miss you at all" I said laughing out.

"What did you say?" Lisa noona said in a deep voice

"What did you say?" Lisa noona said in a deep voice. "Hehe just kidding, of course I missed my crazy noonas" I said giving my bunny smile.

"OMG! Why are so cute? This is so unfair." Rosie noona said pouting.

"Noona stop pouting, you look like a blond headed pig 🐷" I said laughing the others except Rosie were also laughing

"Noona stop pouting, you look like a blond headed pig 🐷" I said laughing the others except Rosie were also laughing. "Yah come here, let me smack you in the head. Don't run Koo, come back here, u bunny" Rosie noona yelled running behind me.

After a while I got tired and collapsed on the couch. "Ahh I am so tired." I groaned. "Come here Koo put your head on my lap" Jisoo noona said. She is always caring like this. I went close to her and laid my head on her lap.

"Tell us Koo, how have you been? It has been so long since we all have seen you

"Tell us Koo, how have you been? It has been so long since we all have seen you." Jennie noona said making me emotional. "Noona I was well but you know my nature — I never make new friends — but then I came across 2 hybrids, the-" " stop right there! What the fuck is a hybrid?" Jennie noona asked confused.

"Hybrids are people who have animal DNA in them

"Hybrids are people who have animal DNA in them. They can transform into an animal at will. They have two forms: animal and human.

The hybrids which I came across till now are: wolf, dog and tiger." I paused and waited for their approval to continue. After a few minutes they nodded their heads showing that they were catching my words.

"I found them on the road, beaten up, injured and starved.

I took them home feeling pity, that time they were in their animal forms, so I didn't know about them being hybrids..." I started to tell them the whole story of what happened.

In the end except Jisoo noona the rest were in tears, Jisoo was also very sad but she wouldn't cry in front of everyone. So she came close to me and hugged me as I was sitting up.

"Koo where are they now?" Jisoo noona asked as she hugged me. "They will-" "WHO ARE YOU? WHY ARE YOU WITH MY KOO" I heard Tae growling. I broke the hug and looked at Tae and Jimin, their eyes were glowing red and their face looked like they would kill someone.

They walked towards me and pulled me by the waist, due to the impact I fell on Jimin's chest. Tae also slipped his hands into my waist holding it tightly. "He. Is. Mine." Jimin growled, "Ours." Tae added.

What in the world was wrong with them? Why are they behaving like this? My noonas are like my sisters, I love them very much.

"Taehyung, Jimin do you have any idea who they are?" I asked coldly pulling myself from their tight grip.

Their eyes instantly turned back to normal and they hung their heads low, tell me, why did you shout? Answer me" I spoke in my usual cold voice.

"I-Is she your m-mate Koo?" Jimin asked pointing at Jisoo noona, I was  about to speak but Jisoo noona beat me to it. "Oh no! Koo is my little brother. Not everyone who hugs Koo are his lovers. So next time————— " I couldn't hear what noona whispered into their ears.

Anyway they smiled ear to ear after hearing what noona said, thats what matters. "Koo can we eat now? We bought the food." Tae said. I wanted to eat but there wasn't enough food for 9 people.

"Koo actually we bought extra food, so we all can eat together" Jimin said as if he read my mind. I smiled and patted his head softly he leaned more into my hands wanting more.

We finished eating and Tae started to speak, "how old are you noona?" "Jennie and Jisoo are 1995 while Rosie and Lisa are 1997" I said.

"Noona what is your work?" Jimin asked curious. "We are idols, we sing, dance and model maybe even act." Lisa said.

"Model means?" Tae asked making a confused face. "It means that they take pictures of us in different clothes. They will pay us for wearing their clothes." Jennie noona said.

"Why will they pay for wearing clothes?" Jimin questioned, "if we wear them, then other people will also buy them. Thats why." Rosie noona explained.

"Koo I want to be an idol or model. I like that." Tae spoke up surprising me. "Yes, Koo I like it, can we be a model?" Jimin also said.

"But Tae, Jimin if you want to be models or idols you will have be around so many new people every day. You should be able to talk to many people. Can you do that? Without getting shy?" I asked in my cold tone, but the concern in my voice was evident.

They just looked at the floor without replying to me. "Don't worry Koo, we will help them. We don't have any tours for the next 9 months.

We can help and train them, if you are fine with it." Jisoo noona said.

"I am totally fine noona, but ask them also" I said turning my head towards my babies. They looked happy and nodded their heads aggressively.

I chuckled and agreed.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

What do you think about the hybrids new occupation?