🍁 3 🍁

Jungkook POV

Time to get Wolfie, I hope it won't be difficult. He looked a bit sulky when I picked Tiger.

"Hey Wolfie, how are you? Do you want to come inside?

It is pretty warm here." I asked him but he turned his head away from me.

Should I google 'How to console a wolf?'

I came closer to him and started petting his head. He leaned to my touch but I understood that he was still angry with me.

"You know Wolfie, when I was young I didn't have friends at all." I said trying to gain his attention.

To my surprise it worked! Maybe he was lonely as a pup. He turned his head towards mine and placed his face on my lap.

He whined indicating me to continue.

"During school 🏫 I was the quiet student, it wasn't like I was rude or something, I just didn't like talking. I was happy alone.

Even now the people I am friends with are not close. I only make friends if it's compulsory.

Because of my nature I used to bullied-" I stopped my story as Wolfie started whimpering.

Maybe something triggered him?

Was it bullying?

"Hey hey calm down, no one is going to hurt you. I will protect you." I reassured him, he calmed down a little bit and tried to snuggle more into my lap. The sight was so cute. I held him tightly not wanting to let go, he so soft!

"Do you want to hear the rest?" I asked him quietly. He nodded his head.

"I got bullied twice only. People thought that I was weak just because I was quiet. I didn't do anything the first two times because I thought they would stop.

I tried warning them, but they never listened.

So when the came to hit me the 3rd time I hit them back. I wasn't so strong but I tried my best.

In the end I won.

Listen Wolfie I don't what happened to you but I will find out the punish the people who hurt you both.

I don't how you were before but from now you should never start with violence. Okay?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Come on pup lets go inside" I said the removed the leash and took him inside my house and closed the balcony door.

He also viewed each and everything in house carefully. I guess animals are curious.

I really wanted pets, but never had the time to get one, but now I have two!

I am more than happy, but I am a little scared of them though.

"Rrrrawww" I heard. Tiger?

I took Wolfie and ran towards the room. I saw Tiger looking at me with big eyes, he stopped roaring after he saw me.

I came close to him and patted his head softly. Wolfie also came and sat close to me in the bed, I was sitting between both of them. Wolfie started to whine because I wasn't patting head.

I noticed that they were glaring at each other. Don't they ever stop?

I smacked both of their heads and stopped caressing them, they started whimpering.

"Stop it both of you, you both are going to get along with each other.

Am I clear?" I scolded them. The both purred and looked down.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

It has been 3 hours since I left them alone in the bedroom. I am in the study room doing some research. I wanted them get along that is why I left them in the room alone. I didn't hear any noise from such a long time. Should I go check?

I entered the room and saw them sitting with their back straight and looked at each other communicating quietly. Their language included purring, whinnying, whimpering and roaring softly.

This sight was hilarious 😆 for me. I wanted to laugh out loud. I tried holding my laugh back but after a while I couldn't control my laughter, I burst out laughing out loudly.

They both turned towards me at the sound of my giggling. They got up walked down only to be stopped by the leash. They whimpered at the pain in their neck.

I felt sorry for them but I couldn't remove the leash just yet. They saw my face and sank down on the bed sadly.

I went closer to them and spoke, "Wolfie, Tiger I am really sorry that I can't remove the leash just yet. But I will remove it soon. Can you wait for me my pups?" I asked them.

They nodded their heads but I could see a tint of sadness in their eyes, it made my heart clench but right now I am helpless.

I was low key scared of them, I love them but they were still wild animals. I couldn't let my guard down so quickly.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Please vote 🗳, comment and share.

Bye 👋🏼