🍁 12 🍁

1K reads! Thank you guys. For your support.

Jungkook POV

Everything is packed and set for the picnic 🧺, we are just waiting for my friends: Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoongi hyungs to reach and pick us up.

I told them that I would by myself to the picnic spot, but they insisted so I agreed. So now we are waiting for them and they are late as usual.

I told them to come a little early to talk about Tae and Jimin.

After waiting for another 10 minutes, I lost my patience and took out my phone to text them.

JIN AND HIS AMAJIN KIDS

Koo🐰
Where are you guys? I have been waiting for 20 minutes.

Yoonie Hyung 🐱
So sorry Koo! This dumb Joon forgot to fill his car

Eomma Hyung 🐹
We will be there in 3 minutes. Really sorry Koo. Forgive your eomma!

Sunshine ☀️ Hyung
Koo we will be there soon. And Joon I am going to punch your face. 🤬

Koo 🐰
OMG! Guys stopped attacking Joon Hyung.
Its okay
Come slowly , be safe.

Eomma Hyung 🐹
Joon says, 'Thank you so much Koo!'

Yoonie Hyung 🐱
You are too kind Koo! ☺️

"Who are you texting Kookie?" Tae asked as he glanced at my phone 📱. "Remember my friends that came to our house that day. I introduced you all.

Jin, Joon, Hobi and Yoonie Hyung, ring a bell?" I asked him smiling. He made a thinking face and then scowled, before I could ask the reason for the scowl he got up and ran away.

Strange! I will ask about this later.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Taehyung POV

I am so mad 😡! I don't want Kookie to go to them. He has us, why is he friends with them. I want them to stay from Kookie. Especially that 'Yoonie Hyung'.

He was the reason we shifted to our human form the next day. I am sure that he has feelings for our Kookie.

"Hey Tae what you thinking about? You look angry." Jimin asked looking at me. "Guess who else is coming with us to the picnic?" I questioned him and he gestured me to continue.

"Jin, Namjoon, Hobi and Yoonie Hyung" My mouth didn't want to say the last name. I looked at Jimin's face and wow 😮, he was angry.

"He was the one who hugged Kookie that day. I will kill him. Leave me, leave me!" He shouted as I held him back. "Yah! If you kill him, Kookie will be sad 😔, do you want Kookie to be sad? Huh?" I asked him. He thought and calmed down.

"We need a different plan to get him." I told Jimin and he made a thinking face.

"I got the perfect plan. Come closer I will tell." Jimin said and we both discussed his plan. Not gonna lie, it was good.