🍁 7 🍁

Jungkook POV

Why does the sun come out so early? I hate you sun. 😡
I woke up slowly and turned to either side trying to find my babies. Where are they? They always stay with me until I wake up.

I panicked and ran out of room in search for cub and pup. I went to the living room and balcony, but they weren't there. I started panting heavily.

I slowly went and opened my study room door. I went in and, "AHHHHHHH!
WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE? WHY ARE YOU NAKED? WHY ARE YOU TWO IN MY ROOM?" I screamed at these two unknown naked men in my room.

I was scared 😱 shitless, where were my babies? Did these two kidnap them? I wave of anger suddenly washed me over as I walked to them not caring if they are butt naked.

"Where are my animals?" I asked calmly to them, they looked at each other and then looked at me blankly 😶.

"Where. Are. My. Animals?"I repeated calmly but gritting my teeth in the process. They again just looked at me blankly 😶.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ANIMALS YOU FUCKING SHITS" I yelled at them. I thought that they will yell back but instead they fell backwards and hugged their knees and began crying 😭.

What the hell?

As much as I want to find my babies, I couldn't let these two cry for some reason. I really don't care if they are naked or not. I mean they mean nothing to me anyway.

I came closer to them and asked softly, "Hey, why are you 2 crying? Huh? Tell me, I will try to solve your problem." Both of them looked at me.

I was sitting between them. They suddenly dug their faces in the crook of my neck, and to nuzzle their noses there.

This feeling didn't feel foreign for some unknown reason. After some time I pushed them away. When I did they both smiled at me. One had a boxy smile while the other had a eye smile.

"Now, where are my cub and pup?" I asked again. If they don't answer me this time I will definitely call the police, after I gave them some clothes of course.

Their smile widened when they heard my question. The boxy smiled one opened his mouth to speak. "M-me c-c-cub"

What? He is cub? How can a human be a animal? I then looked at the other one who spoke, "m-me pu-pup"

Okay! What is happening?

First my two animals are missing, then I find 2 naked boys in my room claiming that they are the animals?

Okay this is fucked up.

But wait...

They are wearing the collars I put for my babies. Those collars are specially made, they can't be removed easily. It is a difficult process to remove them.

Now I want to believe them but, how is this possible? 🤔

I pulled 'pup' to stand up, when I did he stood for 4 sec before his legs started wobbling and he fell and yelled in pain.

I did the same for 'cub' his legs were also jelly, and he fell flat on the floor, groaning in pain.

"So you two are telling me that you are my cub and pup? Prove it." I ordered to them.

They then closed my eyes and turned into....

A tiger and a wolf? The boxy smile was the tiger while the eye smile was the wolf.

Ok ok... this is too hard to digest at once. I felt my head getting dizzy 😵‍💫, and then I saw black.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Arghhh! There was something wet in my face. What the hell?

I opened the eyes to find two humans licking my face? Huh? 😶

Then I remembered everything. These humans were my babies. "Hey how are turning into animals?" I asked, I mean I had to know.

Both of their eyes teared up, somehow it made my heart clench. "W-we a-are hybrids. Y-you s-save u-us" cub said shaking.

Hybrid? What was that?

Pup saw a water bottle and tried to grab it, but he hit it instead. I guess it was hard for him to work with hands. I chuckled and took the water bottle and held it near his mouth. He looked at me and I nodded, he sucked on the bottle taking all the water. Was he that thirsty?

"Pup, if you were thirsty, why didn't you go to your water bowl in the living room?" I asked, he pouted and replied, "t-the d-door n-no o-open"

Oh! They didn't know how to open the door.

Okay I have to teach them everything from scratch. Let's start off with giving them clothes to wear. Wait I have to bathe them first.

It's going to be a long day.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.