🍁 20 🍁

Taehyung POV

When Koo explained about the movie last night, I understood the important of consent and trust. Something which I never knew when I was with my old owner. But Koo opened my eyes.

There are still many things that confuse me but thats for later.

Koo told that he wanted to talk to us in 30 minutes. He would be home in 30 minutes. What if something bad happened? What if he wanted us to leave?

No no stupid Tae! Koo would never do that. "Tae, why do you think Koo called us to talk with him so seriously?" Jimin asked worried.

"Jimin it's probably nothing, don't worry about it. Koo won't let us down, I trust him blindly." I said without hesitation.

After 30 minutes...

"Tae, Jiminie come here fast!" Koo yelled as he entered the house. I was scared but I kept reminding myself that this is Koo not my old owner.

We both came to the living room and sat on the couch while Koo was standing, he had a blank expression on his face. I couldn't comprehend it.

"I want both of you to work" he said. Our eyes widened "is it because we spend so much of your money that you want us to work and then kick us_" "woah waoh! Stop there. What the hell? I want you to work so that you will know how the world works.

And you are working with me, I will be keeping an eye on you two." Koo finished. And as usual we doubted him.

"Why don't you two trust me?" Koo said with his voice wrapped in hurt. After he spoke he got up and went to his study and shut the door. Jimin and I felt really guilty, we wanted to do something but what?

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Jungkook POV

I was upset that they didn't trust me but it's fine, they will learn in the future. My gosh! I have so much work.

Ahh! I am so hungry, let me go get something to eat and then continue with my case. I went out of the study and reached the kitchen to find my babies doing something.

I am a cold person usually, my tone is cold as well, but for my babies I changed a bit. "What are you two doing?" I asked in a cold voice. They looked up at me and I saw their teared face.

I immediately rushed towards them and cupped their cheeks with each hand and said, "why were you crying huh?"

Their eyes teared again when they started to speak, "I am so sorry Koo, we want to trust you, its just that... we are scared." Jimin said crying heavily.

"Koo wait here" Tae said and turned to the kitchen drawers and took a metal utensil and heated it until it was red from the burn.

He handed it to me and said, "Koo punish us with this. You have done so much for us yet we don't trust you, and we made you upset as well we need a punishment. Put this hot burning metal on our skin." My eyes widened in horror.

I immediately threw away the utensil in the basin and grabbed both of them and made them sit on the couch. "What makes you think that I will burn your skin?" I asked with no emotion.

"Koo we made you upset, you were angry with us. Tae is right, we need punishment." Jimin said.

I sighed, they aren't understanding that they are humans and that they aren't with their old owner. Whenever they say something like this it clenches my heart really bad. What kind of hell were they going through before?

"Listen babies, I will never punish you like this. These kind of punishments are bad even for criminals. The punishments that I would give would be:
No TV
No play time
More studies
No sleeping with me at night.

Theses would be the punishments I would give." I said and they ended up crying.

"Koo we are sorry" Tae said hugging me and nuzzling his nose in my neck and occasionally licking it. I honestly found the licking part weird but I just shrugged it away.

"Now are you two ready to go to work tomorrow? Hmm?" I asked with a small smile on my face. They both nodded their heads. "Omg! I don't know what I am going to wear!" Tae exclaimed and ran to his wardrobe.

"Omg same!" Jimin also yelled and ran behind Tae. "Dorks" I muttered.

Recently Tae has a weird obsession towards this brand called Gucci. Do you guys know anything about it?

I don't mind it, I love how his face beams in happiness when he finds out a new outfit has come out. I have so much money anyway.

I am not behaving like a sugar daddy, I am just giving everything he wants because he has never experienced such luxuries before.

And as for Jimin, he loves to dance. I have seen him dance so gracefully. I want to hire a teacher to teach him to be a professional but before that he needs to get used to people.

Tomorrow will be a big day for my babies and for me as well. Hope everything goes well.