🍁 14 🍁

Taehyung POV

The genius plan I came up with was actually common. It just involved us sticking to Kookie like a parasite. But since Jimin is short and has no jams he thought my plan was amazing.

You all might be thinking how we know that Yoongi likes our Kookie. We could smell it from him. We could sense it, hybrids have that ability. We can feel if someone is sad, angry or happy.

Right now we cuddling Kookie, he was tired after the journey and wanted to rest, and how could we miss a chance of cuddling our love. So we are wide awake and staring at Kookie.

We still don't know much about the world. We only how to speak because we have heard people. But other than that we know nothing.

My last owner had a job where she would take a black coloured thing and click it, and a huge bang sound would come. I couldn't see what happened after the bang sound because I was always in a blind fold.

I don't know what Kookie does but I know that he wasn't doing something wrong. I trust him.

"Hey you two, when did you wake up? Why didn't you wake me up? I would given something for you to eat. OMG 😱 you both must be hungry.

Wait here, I will get something" Kookie rambled. Jimin put his hand on Koo's mouth to stop him.

"Kookie, we are fine. Don't worry 😉, if we are hungry we would have called you." Jimin said smiling and I nodded my head.

Kookie chuckled at us and then got up. "Well then get up and get ready, we are going out." Kookie informed and went to freshen up.

We got up and dug into the bag to some nice clothes. Kookie was the one who bought the clothes. He didn't want us to tag along since we couldn't speak properly at that time. And also beca he thought that we would get lost!

I mean are we animals to get lost?

"We are animals you fool!" Jimin said smacking my head. "You were saying out loud." Jimin spoke again clearing my confusion.

"Babies are you done selecting your outfits?" I heard an angel's voice. Oh silly me! Kookie is that angel.

My jaw dropped, how could be look so hot 🥵? I mean I have seen his tattoos before but damn! I gotta protect him.

Wait who am I kidding? Kookie can beat both Jimin and I up in seconds. Actually I would be knocked down faster that Jimin. That short cake knows fighting.

(Credit to owners, ignore 🎤 )

"Kookie you look really beautiful 🤩!" Jimin exclaimed. Kookie smiled at us widely but he never blushed. I wanted to see him blush.