🍁 13 🍁

OMG 😱 thank you so much for 💯 + votes 🗳. I lovee you all ❣️

Jungkook POV

We all were finally ready to go out. Since we spent way too much time in my house explaining things, we decided to stay in the nearby resort for the night.

We came and stood in front of Joon hyung's car. Jin hyung sat in the front seat, my hybrids and I wanted to sit in the middle 3 seats but Yoonie hyung had already occupied one of them.

So I told my babies to go and sit in the back seat while Yoonie, Hobi and I sit in the middle 3 seats.

(If u didn't understand this is how they sat:
Namjoon            Jin
Kook, Yoongi, Hobi
Tae,                  Jimin)

It was a 3 hour journey. I was busy looking at the window while the rest except Joon hyung were sleeping. Slowly I felt a weight on my neck. I turned and saw Yoonie Hyung resting his head on my shoulders.

I didn't mind it of course, he is my hyung. But he kept snuggling into my neck which I found kinda weird since I only let Tae or Jimin do these kind of things.

And they do it a lot. They love cuddling with me and sleeping together. I guess they feel safe?

Anyway I can literally feel Yoonie Hyung's breath in my neck and my neck is sensitive. This was giving me goosebumps. But I had no choice.

Finally the journey was over and we checked into the hotel. We had taken 3 rooms: 1 for my babies and I, 1 for Namjin couple and 1 for Yoonie and Hobi hyungs.

Tae and Jimin ran into our rooms and jumped on the bed laying like a starfish. When they hit each other they both started to argue which I found very cute.

"Do you like this place?" I asked arranging the clothes. "Yess! Kookie I loveee~ this place" Tae squeaked. Jimin nodded his head in agreement.

"Well I am glad you too like it. Took us a long while to choose this place. Now get up and take a shower 🚿, I know that you feel sticky and sweaty." I told while my back was facing them.

"Kookie how do you know that we wanted to take a bath. You weren't looking at us!" Jimin said shocked. I chuckled and grabbed their cheeks.

"My babies, I will always know what you are upto. I am always keeping an eye on you.

Now go and shower. Quick!" I rushed them. They both smiled and ran to the bathroom but came back in 2 seconds. I frowned and asked, "Go bath, why did you come back?"

"Kookie, bathe us. Pweaseee~" Jimin said shower his illegally cute puppy eyes. Perks of being a wolf hybrid I guess?

I sighed and then agreed.

In the bathroom they both stripped and sat in the bath tub. I slowly took and the soap and rubbed it all over their body.

I have been bathing them since the beginning so they don't feel shy and nor do I. I applied soap on their member too. Generally when I do this they have no reaction, but today they shouted, "no no no Kookie don't touch peepee." Tae said covering it.

"Why not? I have bathed you before you know?" I said looking at them suspiciously.

"Yes but Taetae big boy now. Only wash body, not peepee" Tae said pointing at himself. I chuckled and agreed. "Jimin for you also. No touch peepee?" I asked him even though I already knew the answer.

He nodded his head just like I thought.

They finished bathing and I wrapped them in bug Turkish towels, you know the fluffy ones? Yep those.

They looked like caterpillar in a cocoon. So adorable 🥰.

I made them sit in the bed and dried their hair. After that I went to the bathroom to have a bath myself.

Jimin POV

Kookie has seen us naked numerous times but we have never once seen him naked. Why?

"Tae, I want to see Kookie naked" I spoke startling him. He looked at me and then smacked my head. "Oww! Why did you do that?" I shouted.

"Kookie will think that we are perverts if we look at him naked and we are the ones who want Kookie to bathe us not the other way around." Tae explained.

"Kookie said that he loves us." I questioned him. I sighed and spoke, "he doesn't love us like lovers, he looks us pets or friends. And we can't confess now itself." Tae said.

I frowned and asked, "why not?" "Because we are not independent, we are not anything to help Kookie, he earns money alone, does all the house work alone, always cooks for us.

Tell me, what have we done? Other than giving him more work. We are a burden on him right now. I know that if we tell this to Kookie he will disagree.

But its the truth. So when we are self sufficient and successful at something, we will confess to him." Tae said calmly.

Ahh! Now I get it. We should help Kookie in some way.

"But Tae we should do it fast because, Kookie is attracting too many unnecessary people like that Yoongi.

Kookie is just too beautiful and too kind." I said sighing happily. But I hate that Yoongi Poongi. Tae also frowned when he heard that.

I won't let you steal Kookie from us, no matter what!

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.