🍁 24 🍁

Author's POV

It has been 4 days since that incident. Jungkook was continuing his life without any worries. He was used to this, the betrayal. It didn't bother him anymore.

Yoongi has been crashing over at Jungkook's place often. They have had frequent sleepovers and outings. Jungkook felt a little happy at this distraction.

But he didn't know where this was going. Jungkook felt happy with Yoongi but he didn't think that they could be become more than friends. Yoongi was a very important person in his life. He was the one of the people who Jungkook trusted more than his life.

"Kookie, want to go the park and play in the swings" Yoongi asked a silent Jungkook.

Playing in the swing has no age, it doesn't mean that the person is a child.

Jungkook thought for a while and nodded his head. He got changed into a sweat shirt and shorts. Yoongi started the car and drove to the park.

This park was far away, they liked this park because not people would come here. It was quiet and most importantly the swings were always free, Yoongi and Jungkook didn't have to wait for their turn on the swing.

"Why do you think they said said such words?" Yoongi asked timidly indicating Taehyung and Jimin. "The fame got over their head. They will realise it soon enough. I knew that already that is why I am not hurt. They will come and apologise one of these days.

They are kids Yoongi, when they see something shiny they will feel attracted to it. After a while they will realise that 'all that shines is not gold.'

I just want to know who influenced them. They are getting influenced by someone selfish and rude. I want to know who that is." Jungkook explained not looking at Yoongi.

"If you know everything why not explain it to them? It will save them the trouble." Yoongi asked confused. "I can't help them in every situation of their life, some things must be faced alone. Only then they will learn.

If I help them now, they will think that they can do any mistakes and I will pull them out of it.

They are working to be independent, I don't want them to be dependent on me again.

I want us to be interdependent, meaning help each other in every way. I am fine with me only helping them but in the future they will feel like they owe me something. And I don't want that.

Understand Yoonie hyung?" Jungkook said blanking look at the sky while swinging.

Yoongi looked shocked, was this his baby kookie? When was he so mature and understanding? This just made Yoongi love him more.

"You are so amazing Kookie." Yoongi said looking dreamily at Jungkook. "Hmm.." Yoongi heard Jungkook mutter.

After a while once their butt started to hurt, they got up from the swing and started to go home. Since Yoongi had some work regarding his music, he dropped Jungkook at home and left to his own.

Jungkook came inside his house and sighed. He got to work and started to finish it. The young adult worked without any breaks for 3 hours. He momentarily stopped typing in his computer and looked outside.

It was raining heavily

It was raining heavily. If something like this happened 6 months ago, he would have two animals at his feet waiting for comfort.

Tae and Jimin were always scared of thunderstorms. The storms reminded them of their previous owner. The two would cuddle up with Jungkook tightly. They felt safe in Jungkook's arms.

On the contrary, Jungkook loved storms, they were natures way of art. He loved how the clouds, rain and wind worked together and produced the perfect lightning ⚡️.

(Reminds me of Harry potter)

Jungkook's bed faces his window where you can see the storm clearly. He went to bed and laid there silently admiring the night sky. He was so immersed in it that he didn't hear his door knock.

After around 10 minutes when he snapped out of his daze, he heard the knocking. Jungkook got up and went to open the door. He somewhat had an idea on who it could be. But he didn't want to keep any hope.

Because hope gives unbearable pain.

He open the door and saw:

(Not smiling and no towel)

(Sad and scared)

Jungkook was not surprised instead he just invited them in and gave them some dry clothes of his and sat in the sofa opposite to them and waited for them to speak.

The two boys cleaned themselves with the towel given and changed their clothes and walked up to the couch where Jungkook was sitting.

Jimin and Taehyung kneeled down in front of Jungkook and stared at him. "What?" Jungkook said without any emotion. "Koo__" "Mr. Jeon" Jungkook corrected Jimin.

"No please no! We are really wrong Koo. Please forgive me. I don't why I did it. It was at the heat of the moment. I...

I don't know how to apologise to you. What we have done is very wrong. You took us home, clothed us, feed us, taught us. And in return we insulted you.

We are so sorry." Jimin apologised while crying. "We are very sorry Koo. Can you forgive us please? We will do whatever you say. We want to live her with you. Can we?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while shedding tears.

"I accept your apology and will forgive you, but the damage is already done. The words you spoke already pierced through my heart.

I cannot go back to treating you as before. There will be a few changes. But I will always care and protect you. After all I made a promise to myself, you and Chanyeol.

You are welcome to stay here." Jungkook finished, his face looking plane as ever. Like a winter's moon.

Jimin and Taehyung's heart shattered hearing Jungkook's voice. They knew that they were at fault but still it hurt them so much.

Every tear showed how much they regretted everything. Jungkook knew that they regret everything but damages are already done and the bond was broken.

How do you think the bond will be fixed now?