🍁 9 🍁

Double Update, since I got 2 more followers. Love you all 😍

Jungkook POV

After they slept, I placed them on my bed and went to call that number.

I dialled the number and waited for the person to pick up. They didn't pick up the call. I tried again and waited. I was going to cut the call 📞, but the some said, "Hello, who is this?"

"Hello, I am Jeon Jungkook. I saw your number on the website for Hybrids. And I might have one  at home" I said

"Really, Tell me your address I will come to your house to check.  If they are really Hybrids, I will tell about them. I will bring my own Hybrid too.

Wait are you the famous lawyer, Jeon Jungkook?" He said in a loud voice.

"Yes I am. And here is my address: QQQQ, WWW street" I said and cut the call.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

I prepared the dinner and waited for those two to wake up. They sure do sleep a lot. I went to the room and was going to wake them up, when I saw 👀 already awake and trying to stand.

It reminded me of a baby trying to walk. "Babies, slowly. Take small steps and hold the wall. Or hold each other." I instructed, they held the wall and slowly came to me. I was leaning against the door."

Cub reached first me first and hugged me by wrapping his hands around my waist. Pup also reached me, but he looked sad 😔. "Pup its okay. Come I wanna hug you too" after I spoke that he smiled so wide that I couldn't see his eyes anymore. Adorable 🥰.

They are making great progress. I am proud of them. 😃

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

Next day
Jungkook POV

I woke up next to babies, as far as I remember I put them in the next room. I guess they both were missing me.

It doesn't matter I love them, so I find these acts cute 🥰. Today that man is going to come. Omg 😱 I didn't even ask his name! How stupid could I be? 🤦🏼

He might be coming around afternoon, I should clean the house and prepare the food. He did say that he is bringing an 'hybrid' as well.

"Koo, w-where y-you?" Cub asked me. I smiled at him, they both need to see all the time. I find that pleasant, it warms my heart.

"I am here baby. Sorry I didn't wake you up. You two were sleeping so peacefully, I didn't want to wake you" I said and pulled him closer.

(Author: I wish my mother thought the same)

"Y-You a-angry? I-I s-sorry"He asked me tilting his head. "Why would I be angry Cub?" I asked confused. "W-We s-sleep in y-your b-b-bed" he said looking down. I smiled and put my finger on his chin and made him face me.

"Cub I don't mind if you 2 come and sleep with me. Don't apologise for this okay?" I reassured him and patted his head when he nodded.

"Good morning Pup"

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️