🍁 10 🍁

Sorry 😣 for updating so late.

Jungkook POV

After these 2 babies were snuggled up against me. Baekhyun started the to speak.

"We are hybrids. We can change into animals. We have some powers in human form, for example I am a dog hybrid so in my human form I can smell things very well.

Kim Taehyung/Cub/Tiger is a tiger 🐯 hybrid, he would be naturally possessive over his loved ones. In this case it is you.

Park Jimin/ Pup/ Wolfie is a wolf hybrid. He would like to stay close to you.

Hybrids are not known to the world, they are kept hidden. Hybrids are sold as slaves,
sex slaves.

At the age of 18, they are presented at the auction for rich people, both boys and girls.

It is really cruel, I ran away and found my Channie, my love. He protected me. But I am still scared that they might come."

"Wait, wait. How old are you now? When did you escape?" I interrupted Baekhyun.

"I am 27 years old. I think Taehyung and Jimin are 24. I escaped when I was 25."He spoke.

"How do you know them" I asked Baekhyun.

"We were in the same prison for 4 years. I went to prison when I was 17 for training. Then when I was 19 I saw these two. They are really sweet."

"How do these sellers find the hybrids? I mean you guys should have parents or something right?" I asked confused 🤔.

"This is a huge business. These two have male bodies. I have a female body.

They keep the females hybrids that are not sold for breeding, thankfully I got sold. I escaped from my master's house. We had different masters.

I found Chanyeol when I was 23. Till then I just did some part time jobs. When did you find them Jungkook?" Baekhyun asked me.

"Last month I guess. I was having a stroll on the road when I saw these two in their animal form injured very badly.

It wasn't until a few days ago I came to know that they could become humans.

And you are speaking really well and doing everything well. But these two don't know how to do it. Why is that? They couldn't even tell me their name." I asked him. I wanted to know fully what happened.

"Hmmm... well for that I need to ask them. I will take them into the room and have them transform and then communicate in the animal forms." Baekhyun announced.

I nodded my head and urged my babies to follow Baekhyun. I don't know why, but I trust Baekhyun.

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

It has been an hour since they went in that room. I was about to get up and knock on the door, when it opened.

"Hey babies, did you two tell Baekhyun everything. I can help you only if I know everything." I asked them and they nodded. Their eyes looked a bit sad.

"So Baekhyun tell me. What happened to them after you left?" I spoke sternly.

"They went through serious torture every day. Whipping, slapping, kicking and punching. The sellers did it first and then they were sold to some woman. She tortured them daily.

She assaulted them sexually as well. She took their virginity forcefully. She r*ped them mercilessly. They had begged her her to stop.

She always kept them naked and in chains and a ball gag in the mouth. They couldn't speak or talk for almost 3 years. That is why they can't speak properly.

Taehyung didn't know that Jimin was in the same house as him. Same goes for Jimin.

That woman kept them both in separate cells in the basement. She gave them food once in 2 days and never took care of them.

They are male but it doesn't mean that they don't need after care. I hope that women burns in hell.

Then one day, she forgot to lock the chains. They took that chance and ran. They ran for sometime but were soon exhausted. That was when you found them." Baekhyun explained.

Chanyeol and I were in tears. I will kill that women and those sellers. How could they do this? How heartless.

I looked at my babies and they smiled at me. How could they go through such torture and smile. They really are very brave.

"And Jungkook, they told me that they are really thankful to you for taking care of them.

I will take them with me__" " Wait wait, where are you taking them. They will stay here with me." I argued, I can't leave my babies. They mean so much to me.

"But what will do with them. I will send them to another country where there is an secret association for hybrids. They will live happily there.

And what if you get annoyed by them and abandon them?" Baekhyun asked me.

"How dare you say that? Why would I abandon them? If I wanted to abandon them, why would search about them? Why would call you?

They will stay with me. I can take care of them. But if they want to leave, then I will let them go" I said sadly. My babies... don't leave me. I was alone for so many days. Now don't make me lonely again.

"Taehyung and Jimin do you want to stay here with Jungkook or go and live with other hybrids?" Baekhyun asked them calmly.

They looked at me and smiled. "W-Want K-Kookie" Tae said and Jimin said, "m-me s-stay w-with k-k-kookie."

My happiness knew no bounds when I heard their words. I opened my arms and they came slowly and hugged me tightly. I was almost about to cry.

But what they said next made me cry. "K-Kookie w-won't leave u-us? Kookie no shout at us? K-Kookie n-no hit us?" Jimin asked and Tae nodded.

"No my babies, I will never hit you, I will always take care of you.  I will never leave you. But if you don't to stay with me you can always go to Baekhyun okay? I won't trap you here." I said honestly. I don't want them to feel suffocated.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

The truth is out! What do you think?

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.