Chatting with you helps

My mood had definitely improved due to Niko's absolutely sweet message. I still had a wide smile on my face when I answered him.

'Thank you so much for that offer. But I hope I won't ever be that drunk again and need (your) help. But if it would happen, I'd gladly take that chance ;)'

What I had texted him was definitely the truth. I didn't want to drink that much and be drunk ever again but I also hadn't wanted to drink liquor the evening before and I still did, so I could never be sure if I'd actually do what I had promised myself.

After sending the first message, I realized that Niko had also asked about the memes, so I also answered on that part of his message. 'It didn't write you because of the memes but now that you mentioned them... I guess it wouldn't hurt sending me some. So, if you want to, go for it :D'

It took Niko only a few few seconds to send me another meme. Again, it was about the band losing everything and almost everyone. I giggled a little and sent some laughing emojis as an answer on which Niko replied with another meme. We texted each other like that for a long time, it was always the same: Niko sent me a meme, I chuckled at it, answered with a laughing emoji and then I received the next funny picture.

Well, there were some exceptions when I had no idea what the meme was about or why it should be funny because I didn't know enough about Blind Channel and their members. In these cases, I asked Niko about the point and he explained me the story behind it. That way, I learned even a lot more about the band than the evening before. I truly enjoyed getting to know every member even better but I also felt the need to meet all of them again in person to give them the opportunity to show me their personalities themselves. But one person I wanted to know a lot more about than about all the other members: Niko.

As far as I knew him after only one evening and some hours of non-stop chatting he seemed to be funny, kind and caring, all in all very lovely. But there also seemed to be another side, there seemed to be more behind the lovely man to which his attitude didn't really fit. I felt the need to find out more about him, find about more about his personality. He was just so interesting to me.

Unfortunately, I had no idea on how to get to know him better apart from the memes. However, they of course only showed me the things Blind Channel fans knew about Niko; I was interested not only in the rapper, singer and screamer of Blind Channel but especially in the Niko how he behaved when he wasn't in public. How could I get to know Niko better?, I wondered and the only idea I had was meeting him again.

Of course, that would be a perfect chance but I wasn't sure if that was the best idea. Something inside me told me to not ask him to meet again and I had no idea why. Maybe because of my parents who definitely would judge and dislike Niko only based on his appearance if they'd see him once. Maybe because he was one of my best friend's friends and it would be weird to meet just the two of us.

Asking him to tell me more about him felt strange as well, so I hoped that he'd tell me more about himself in a normal conversation. I'm quite bad at small talk and especially now that we were already chatting for a while I didn't know how to start a conversation. Luckily, the next Niko sent me was about how fans felt when Blind Channel announced the date for their new single Balboa. I used the chance to ask Niko how he felt at the moment.

'Honestly, I don't feel that good today. But thanks for asking :) How are u? I hope you're fine!', Niko texted back and send the next meme a few moments later. Oh no, Niko doesn't feel good, was my first thought after I had read the message. My second thought was that even though I of course didn't like that he wasn't in a good mood, I felt kind of good because Niko was honest. Actually, I had expected an „I'm fine, what about you?" as an answer because almost everyone said that although they actually felt horrible. Niko being honest made me feel glad since he seemed to trust me enough to show me how he really felt. But, needless to say, it still made me sad that Niko wasn't fine.