Words that hit me deep

„Fuck it!", Niko whispered against my lips before he started caressing my cheek with his free hand, tilted his head a little and softly pressed his lips against mine.

Before I could realize what he had done, Niko already pulled back. „I'm sorry, Sofia, I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable but I couldn't resist...", he whispered and smiled at me, apologizing. But I didn't let him finish his sentence. Instead, I leaned towards him, closed my eyes and laid my lips on his. I had expected kissing to feel amazing, but I couldn't put into words how good it felt to feel Niko's soft lips on mine.

As he noticed I was fine with him kissing me, he placed his left hand in my neck whereas his right hand tenderly caressed my cheek. I buried my hands in his man bun, softly playing with his long hair. After a few seconds of tenderly kissing me, Niko took a step back. „Even though I don't want to let you, especially not for such a long time, I need to. I don't want your parents to be mad at me or you because you were home too late." He hugged me tightly, his way to say goodbye. But I couldn't go either.

"Niko... Do you really think after having my first kiss I'll just go now?", I asked and shook my head. "My parents won't be too happy about that but I need to suggest this: Would you like to come with me and spend some more time at ours?" I knew my parents didn't want someone to visit me that late but I couldn't go alone now. I've just had my first kiss, I was feeling as good as I'd never felt before, I didn't want this amazing feeling to end now.

"I don't want your parents to be mad at you... But if you think they won't be too mad, I'd love to spend some more time with you!", he smiled at me. "Well then... Join me I guess", I chuckled and inwardly, I celebrated that I'd spend some more time with him. Quickly, Niko unlocked his bikes lock and soon we were ready to ride our bikes home. Usually, I ride my bike quite fast but now that Niko was in front of me, I felt like a snake. He was a lot faster than I had expected him to be! I seriously had problems keep up with his speed!

"Niko!", I yelled laughing as the distance between us grew more and more. Even though I tried to be as fast as him, I had no chance. By now, I was breathing heavily and my legs hurt as well. Fortunately, Niko was kind enough to reduce his speed at least a little. But of course not without teasing me. "I didn't know my cuddle buddy was a snail!", he said laughing at me while I got closer to him. "Hey! I'm not a snail!", I yelled back and tried to sound upset even though I thought it was quite funny how he teased me. "Oh. You're right", he looked at me as if he realized he had made a huge mistake. "You're not a snail, you're an old tortoise", he chuckled and apparently, he likes his own jokes.

"Niko!" I yelled loudly and tried not to lose control over my bike. "Be careful if you don't want to be tickled as soon as we reach my room!", I threatened him but couldn't hold back my laughter. „Sofia, I'm not afraid of being tickled by you. I know I'm ticklish but I also not that it takes me less than a second to stop you from doing that. I could tickle you back – and we both now you're crawling in a corner faster than you can blink – or I could just hold your hands. It's too easy for me to stop you, don't try to threaten me with that", he laughed. His words made me sigh loudly. „Isn't there anything I could do?!" „No", Niko said and grinned widely. If his gaze wouldn't make me melt a way, I'd probably be quite angry by now.

„God, I hate you!", I whispered but apparently, he heard it since he answered with a short „I know you don't." Needless to say, he was right, my feelings for him were the complete opposite of hate but of course I couldn't tell him about that. „I like you, too", Niko then added. I knew he didn't mean in a way of love, yet the butterflies and probably also bees, bumble bees, flies and other insects in my stomach went crazy. I had definitely fallen for the man I shouldn't fall for. Even though Tommi indirectly gave his okay for us to be in a relationship and we weren't even in one, it still felt like he wasn't too happy about us being close. But he's only my teddy bear whose opinion is important to me and I still decide on my own.