Goodbye

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. I've always been that kind of person that wakes up to the most quiet noises, thus, my alarm was a very calm melody. And even though it was so quiet, I had always been awake after the first second. Sighing, I reached out for my phone to stop the alarm before I closed my eyes again. I knew I wouldn't fall asleep again, I just wanted to rest a moment longer. As I became a little less tired and sleepy, I noticed something poking against my lower back and realized that someone has tightly wrapped their arms around me.

It took me a few seconds to remember that I couldn't sleep last night and therefore laid next to Niko who was still hugging me tightly. Well, now that I remember that, I probably also knew what poked against my back. A little men's problem. Carefully, to not wake him, up, I turned around in his arms, now facing him. As my gaze wandered from his bare chest to his slightly parted lips that looked so inviting to lay my lips on and lastly to his eyes, I noticed he was already awake. „Good morning, sleepy beauty", Niko whispered in a deep morning voice.

I already loved his normal voice that could be so soft but also extremely rough when he was screaming but his morning voice made a shiver run down my spine. Everything about this man was pure handsomeness!

„Good morning", I answered calmly. Before I could ask him how he slept, hoping that I didn't annoy him or keep him awake, Niko spoke: „I'm sorry, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable because of my... you know... bulge. If I could, I'd do everything to make it disappear right now. But unfortunately I can't. At least not without making this situation even more awkward", he smiled apologizing. Well, of course this was kinda weird to me, especially because I've never felt something like this through such thin layers of fabrics, but I knew he couldn't do anything against this.

„Hey, don't worry. You're just a man that has some men's problems and since my butt is just a tiiiiny bit closer to your crotch than usually, I definitely can't blame you for anything", I chuckled. The situation definitely was more embarrassing for him than for me, so this was probably the best way I could react to this.

„Okay. But if you don't feel comfortable anymore, just tell me. Or simply get up", Niko said and now he was giggling too. „I will", I said while my hand wandered to his cheek. Softly, I let my right thumb stroke through his beard stubbles. The stubbles pricked a little but the skin underneath was just as smooth and soft as some baby's skin.

„Don't we have to get up? You have to get your train in...", he took a look at his phone, „less than two hours and you still have to get up, take a shower, finish packing your suitcase and not to forget, you need to have some kind of breakfast", Niko asked and by his facial expressions I could see he didn't want us to get up either.

„Yeah, normally I would get up now. But this is too cozy, I don't want to get up. Let's cuddle for some more minutes and I'll hurry up later", I whispered and snuggled up to him, totally ignoring his little problem that was still pressing against my body. „Okay", he answered in such a low voice that I had problems understanding him. Niko closed his arms even tighter around me while I enjoyed listening to his heartbeat.

„Sofia, you have to get up, we slept in!", I suddenly heard Niko's voice. We slept in? Fuck. Maybe I shouldn't have closed my eyes while being in such a cozy place, also known as Niko's warm body. „Just one more minu...", I tried to convince him, but without success. „No, Sofia, your train will take off in about an hour!", Niko said while he loosened our hug and got up. As soon as I couldn't feel his warm body around me anymore, my bed didn't feel comfortable at all. „Well, guess I don't have another choice", I groaned and lifted my thick blanket. „Yep", Niko answered while getting on his black jeans and shirt.