A random weird dude who passionately kisses his girlfriend in public

I hadn't slept for too long when I woke up at around 7am the next morning yet I had slept a lot better than most of the last nights. Finally I hadn't woken up regularly or struggled falling asleep, instead I had slept well the whole night without waking up once and now I felt more awake than probably any time the last weeks. I could bet that I only slept that well because of the man who had been close to me the whole night: Niko.

He wasn't only the reason why this night was as perfect as my birthday but also the reason why I couldn't get up now. Niko's arms were wrapped around me tightly, my head was buried in the crook of his neck. I had no chance to get up without waking Niko up. But since my shoulder hurt from laying on it the whole night, I knew I had to somehow change my position. Carefully, I tried to turn around until I eventually laid on my back, Niko's arms still wrapped around me tightly. As a sigh left his lips, I thought I had woken him up for a second but luckily he seemed to be still asleep because after that, he didn't make any more sounds and his eyes were still closed, too.

He looks so cute when he's sleeping... So peaceful, I thought as I moved my gaze from his lips to his closed eyes and eventually to his tattooed arms. And these tattoos.. They look so good, too. The dark ink on his skin is such a beautiful contrast. I couldn't get enough of this view, it looked so good. And probably this was the moment in which I decided to get a tattoo myself. I didn't know it myself yet but from this moment, I couldn't stop looking at Niko's tattoos and being fascinated by this kind of art. I truly couldn't understand why my parents had prejudices against everyone who had tattoos. Luckily they accepted Niko by now because they realized what an empathetic, caring men he was but I was sure they would freak out if I'd get a tattoo. Yet the thought of black ink on my body didn't leave my mind anymore.

„You know you can get one too, don't you?", I suddenly heard a voice near my ear. Apparently, Niko was awake and I hadn't noticed before. „Hm?", I asked, not understanding what he was talking about. „A tattoo. You've been looking at my arms for minutes now", Niko explained and carefully stroke a strand of my hair behind my ear. „Yeah... I like the way they look", I whispered and looked at him. „I'm happy with it, too. But do you know what I like even more?" I shook my head. „Coffee? Alcohol? Touring?" „Well, I like that too. But I was talking about waking up like this, with you in my arms. I could wake up like this forever", he smiled at me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

„Oh yes, it is perfect like this", I closed my eyes as I felt his soft touch. „Just that I couldn't get up to brush my teeth since we didn't do that yesterday evening because a special someone was holding me so tightly", now I was grinning at him. „Aww, are you too weak to loosen my hug?", Niko teased me and tightened the grip around me but for once I knew what to do as a response. „No, I just didn't want to wake you up. But now that you are awake and still don't want to let go of me, I have another idea", I grinned devilishly and started tickling him.

Niko instantly loosened the hug and tried to stop me from tickling him but since he wasn't in the best position, he had no chance against me. Before he could grab my wrists, I used the chance to get up and went into the bathroom. I hadn't closed the door yet as I heard his steps on the floor behind me. „Oh, so now that guy decided to get up, too?", I teased him. „Without you there's no reason to stay in bed anymore... And some body hygiene is important too I guess", Niko explained and took the toothbrush that I was holding out to him.

A few minutes later, we had finished brushing our teeth and had been to the toilet and were now laying in my bed again. It was just too cozy to not go there again. „So, now I may kiss you again?", Niko whispered as he was hovering above me. „Mhm" I nodded and lifted my head a bit to kiss him. The kiss that started so soft and tenderly turned more passionate with every second passing. Our tongues were dancing with each other when Niko placed his hands on my waist and turned us around in a quick movement so that it was now me laying on top of him.